Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector

Default Cheap prescription Safety glasses

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone know of a good online source for cheap protective work glasses
that have prescription lenses in them . REAL sick of goggles over my
regular glasses fogging up.

I gotta figure there is someone online doing them pretty cheap.. any
tips

You might try ESS, this is something similar to what I wear in shooting
competition
http://www.safetyglassesusa.com/ice24.html

I've got my reservations about them personally, for highpower matches the
lenses are little too close to your eye and hence pick up brow oils and
sweat, but I don't know about work situations.