Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe

Default Replacement Tool Pouches

I have several sets of tools (5-piece open-end wrench set, for example)
that I bought many years ago in soft plastic tool pouches. The tool
pouches are in bad shape and I would like to replace them. Can anyone
recommend a supplier? I can't seem to find anything despite lots of
searching. Thanks!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe wrote:
I have several sets of tools (5-piece open-end wrench set, for example)
that I bought many years ago in soft plastic tool pouches. The tool
pouches are in bad shape and I would like to replace them. Can anyone
recommend a supplier? I can't seem to find anything despite lots of
searching. Thanks!

Try alternating your search terms a bit - 'tool wrap' or 'tool roll' or
'tool storage bag'. Alternatively, my wife made me a chisel roll from
an old pair of jeans, and it would be easy to modify. Or do you really
want all your few-piece sets stored separately?
Here are a few links (all turned up in just a couple minutes searching)
from some of my favorite sites to shop for tool-related stuff:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...326,43329&ap=1
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...13&cat=1,41504
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/t...tion=dept_left
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyID=5211
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013
Anyway, home some of these help and good luck,
Andy

Posted to alt.home.repair
Big Al

"Joe" wrote in message
.net...
I have several sets of tools (5-piece open-end wrench set, for example)
that I bought many years ago in soft plastic tool pouches. The tool
pouches are in bad shape and I would like to replace them. Can anyone
recommend a supplier? I can't seem to find anything despite lots of
searching. Thanks!

You can always make one out of the leg of an old pair of blue jeans. It's
not rocket science. And, they hold up well.

Al