Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe

Default Replacement Tool Pouches

In article .com,
says...
Joe wrote:
I have several sets of tools (5-piece open-end wrench set, for example)
that I bought many years ago in soft plastic tool pouches. The tool
pouches are in bad shape and I would like to replace them. Can anyone
recommend a supplier? I can't seem to find anything despite lots of
searching. Thanks!

Try alternating your search terms a bit - 'tool wrap' or 'tool roll' or
'tool storage bag'. Alternatively, my wife made me a chisel roll from
an old pair of jeans, and it would be easy to modify. Or do you really
want all your few-piece sets stored separately?
Here are a few links (all turned up in just a couple minutes searching)
from some of my favorite sites to shop for tool-related stuff:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...326,43329&ap=1
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...13&cat=1,41504
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/t...tion=dept_left
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyID=5211
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013
Anyway, home some of these help and good luck,
Andy

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Andy. I'm sorry I wasn't clear
about what I am looking for. I'm looking for plastic pouches that are
clear on one side so you can see the tools inside, the kind you see
hanging in tool stores.