Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
RichK

Default Temp LP in place of Natural Gas

Hi,

I'm thinking of connecting, as temporary service, an LP tank to my gas line
at home.

What I have in mind is a small tank, that is normally used with outdoor
grills. I could adapt it somehow to feed the pipes.

I only need it for small amount of cooking and heating the hot water at min
temp and min usage.

I do realize that LP does not have the same energy content, but so what. It
would take a little longer to make coffee :-)
Well the coffee is not the problem, the microwave is fine for that, but it's
difficult to heat the water for a shower with uwave.

Anyone see a problem with this?

Regards,

RichK