Posted to alt.home.repair
fonsr

Default American Home Shield - Good experience

I only have one experience with American Home Shield home warranty, but
it is a good one. I purchased their warranty one morning. Later that
very day, the dryer quit heating. I did not know what they would say
since I had just purchased the product. I would not have been surprised
had they been suspicious. But, in fact the wife had used the dryer the
day before. In any case, they gave me no hassle at all. They were
courteous, scheduled a repair, and it was done the next day - all just
as the contract stated. I was very satisfied. I have been a bit
hesitant about buying these home warranties, but this experience left a
good taste. I hope any future incidents are as well treated as this
one. All I can say at this point is, I bought their home warranty, and
it paid off. A year from now...?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

fonsr wrote:
I only have one experience with American Home Shield home warranty,
but it is a good one. I purchased their warranty one morning. Later
that very day, the dryer quit heating. I did not know what they would
say since I had just purchased the product. I would not have been
surprised had they been suspicious. But, in fact the wife had used
the dryer the day before. In any case, they gave me no hassle at all.
They were courteous, scheduled a repair, and it was done the next day
- all just as the contract stated. I was very satisfied. I have been
a bit hesitant about buying these home warranties, but this
experience left a good taste. I hope any future incidents are as well
treated as this one. All I can say at this point is, I bought their
home warranty, and it paid off. A year from now...?

Steve

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/insurance/am_home.html

http://www.syix.com/emu/html/ahs.html

There seem to be a never ending list of complaints about them I guess
you got very lucky, so far.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

On Sat, 20 May 2006 01:53:03 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

fonsr wrote:
[...]

Do you know that list of auto mechanics that Click and Clack keep?
How is one to know they don't have their daughters send in the
compliments? And here, has fonsr ever posted here before?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

wrote:

fonsr wrote:
[...]

I was thinking just that when I read the message. I could not determine
it so I gave the benefit of the doubt about his intentions, but offered the
evidence of the other side of the coin for any readers.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit