Posted to alt.home.repair
fonsr

Default American Home Shield - Good experience

I only have one experience with American Home Shield home warranty, but
it is a good one. I purchased their warranty one morning. Later that
very day, the dryer quit heating. I did not know what they would say
since I had just purchased the product. I would not have been surprised
had they been suspicious. But, in fact the wife had used the dryer the
day before. In any case, they gave me no hassle at all. They were
courteous, scheduled a repair, and it was done the next day - all just
as the contract stated. I was very satisfied. I have been a bit
hesitant about buying these home warranties, but this experience left a
good taste. I hope any future incidents are as well treated as this
one. All I can say at this point is, I bought their home warranty, and
it paid off. A year from now...?

Steve