Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default American Home Shield - Good experience

fonsr wrote:
I only have one experience with American Home Shield home warranty,
but it is a good one. I purchased their warranty one morning. Later
that very day, the dryer quit heating. I did not know what they would
say since I had just purchased the product. I would not have been
surprised had they been suspicious. But, in fact the wife had used
the dryer the day before. In any case, they gave me no hassle at all.
They were courteous, scheduled a repair, and it was done the next day
- all just as the contract stated. I was very satisfied. I have been
a bit hesitant about buying these home warranties, but this
experience left a good taste. I hope any future incidents are as well
treated as this one. All I can say at this point is, I bought their
home warranty, and it paid off. A year from now...?

Steve

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/insurance/am_home.html

http://www.syix.com/emu/html/ahs.html

There seem to be a never ending list of complaints about them I guess
you got very lucky, so far.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit