Posted to alt.home.repair
Nospam

Default Looking for 2 1/8 inch round door pulls

I am looking for round door pulls, preferably in an antique pewter or
antique nickel finish. If someone could recommend a reputable place to
purchase these on-line, I would appreciate it.

Robert

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"Nospam" wrote in message
I am looking for round door pulls, preferably in an antique pewter or
antique nickel finish. If someone could recommend a reputable place to
purchase these on-line, I would appreciate it.

www.leevalley.com has a large selection of hardware. More important, they
have an impeccable reputation.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Nospam" wrote in message

I am looking for round door pulls, preferably in an antique pewter or
antique nickel finish. If someone could recommend a reputable place to
purchase these on-line, I would appreciate it.

www.leevalley.com has a large selection of hardware. More important, they
have an impeccable reputation.

I went looking for a few brackets for drapery hardware to match some I
recently bought. HD was out, so I went to the 'net. Levelor, Kirsch,
Lowe, Target, HD, JCP websites .. no luck. Google on "kirsch rod
bracket" and the item number .. voila! .. the last three packages on the
planet were for sale on good ol' ebay. My tools will be scattered
around the house until they arrive, but I wasn't about to take down the
ones I have and start over )
Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri

Nospam wrote in message ...
I am looking for round door pulls, preferably in an antique pewter or
antique nickel finish. If someone could recommend a reputable place to
purchase these on-line, I would appreciate it.

Robert

I've always had good luck and good service with www.vandykes.com You
might want to take a look there.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Nospam wrote:
I am looking for round door pulls, preferably in an antique pewter or
antique nickel finish. If someone could recommend a reputable place to
purchase these on-line, I would appreciate it.

Are you trying to match existing pulls? 2 1/8" is pretty large for a
pull - it's almost doorknob size. Most pulls for cabinets are smaller
as larger ones can tend to look a bit clunky. It's all relative to the
cabinet door size and style. Vandykes was a good suggestion, though
I'm not sure if they have anything that size.