Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn

Default Looking for 2 1/8 inch round door pulls

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Nospam" wrote in message

I am looking for round door pulls, preferably in an antique pewter or
antique nickel finish. If someone could recommend a reputable place to
purchase these on-line, I would appreciate it.

www.leevalley.com has a large selection of hardware. More important, they
have an impeccable reputation.

I went looking for a few brackets for drapery hardware to match some I
recently bought. HD was out, so I went to the 'net. Levelor, Kirsch,
Lowe, Target, HD, JCP websites .. no luck. Google on "kirsch rod
bracket" and the item number .. voila! .. the last three packages on the
planet were for sale on good ol' ebay. My tools will be scattered
around the house until they arrive, but I wasn't about to take down the
ones I have and start over )