Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony

Default Replacing Rollers in Whirlpool Dryer

I have an LE6810 Whirlpool Imperial dryer, I need ot replace the
rollers. The dryer is making a loud thumping sound when the drum is
turning. I need to know how to access these to replace them. Or is
something than I should even try?

Thanks

Tony

Posted to alt.home.repair
Appliance Repair Aid

Tony wrote:
I have an LE6810 Whirlpool Imperial dryer, I need ot replace the
rollers. The dryer is making a loud thumping sound when the drum is
turning. I need to know how to access these to replace them. Or is
something than I should even try?

Thanks

Tony

Hi,

LE6810

That is part of a full model#, I found a couple that where close...
LE6810XPW0 & LE6810XSW0

The dryer is making a loud thumping sound when the drum is
turning. I need to know how to access these to replace them

This should help...
http://www.applianceaid.com/wpdryer_how-to.html
http://www.applianceaid.com/whirlpoo...rs.html#noises

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony

Thank you very much!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

You will need tools and skills. I've replaced dryer rollers before,
and didn't find it dificult. Please replace the drive belt while you
are doing things. And clean all the dust and lint out of the inside of
the dryer. Please consider replacing the vent hose. they aren't
expensive, and they do get lint clogged.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

oups.com...