Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default Replacing Rollers in Whirlpool Dryer

You will need tools and skills. I've replaced dryer rollers before,
and didn't find it dificult. Please replace the drive belt while you
are doing things. And clean all the dust and lint out of the inside of
the dryer. Please consider replacing the vent hose. they aren't
expensive, and they do get lint clogged.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Tony" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have an LE6810 Whirlpool Imperial dryer, I need ot replace the
rollers. The dryer is making a loud thumping sound when the drum is
turning. I need to know how to access these to replace them. Or is
something than I should even try?

Thanks

Tony