Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave

Default helping others

I know this is not pertaining to home repair, but it moved me when I read it
so I thought I'd share it with you all.

Psalm 55:22 --- you really need to read this.

"Friends are God's way of taking care of us." This was written by a
Hospice of Metro Denver physician

I just had one of the most amazing experiences of my life, and wanted
to share it with my family and dearest friends:

I was driving home from a meeting this evening about 5, stuck in
traffic on Colorado Blvd., and the car started to choke and splutter and
die - I barely managed to coast, cursing, into a gas station, glad only that
I would not be blocking traffic and would have a somewhat warm spot to wait
for the tow truck. It wouldn't even turn over. Before I could make the
call, I saw a woman walking out of the "quickie mart" building, and it
looked like she slipped on some ice and fell into a Gas pump, so I got out
to see if she was okay.

When I got there, it looked more like she had been overcome by sobs
than that she had fallen; she was a young woman who looked really haggard
with dark circles under her eyes. She dropped something as I helped her up,
and I picked it up to give it to her. It was a nickel.

At that moment, everything came into focus for me: the crying woman,
the ancient Suburban crammed full of stuff with 3 kids in the back (1 in a
car seat), and the gas pump reading $4.95.

I asked her if she was okay and if she needed help, and she just kept
saying "I don't want my kids to see me crying," so we stood on the other
side of the pump from her car. She said she was driving to California and
that things were very hard for her right now. So I asked, "And you were
praying?" That made her back away from me a little, but I assured her I was
not a crazy person and said, "He heard you, and He sent me."

I took out my card and swiped it through the card reader on the pump
so she could fill up her car completely, and while it was fueling, walked
to the next door McDonald's and bought 2 big bags of food, some gift
certificates for more, and a big cup of coffee. She gave the food to the
kids in the car, who attacked it like wolves, and we stood by the pump
eating fries and talking a little.

She told me her name, and that she lived in Kansas City. Her
boyfriend left 2 months ago and she had not been able to make ends meet.
She knew she wouldn't have money to pay rent Jan 1, and finally in
desperation had finally called her parents, with whom she had not spoken in
about 5 years. They lived in California and said she could come live with
them and try to get on her feet there.

So she packed up everything she owned in the car She told the kids
they were going to California for Christmas, but not that they were going to
live there.

I gave her my gloves, a little hug and said a quick prayer with her!
for safety on the road. As I was walking over to my car, she said,
"So, are you like an angel or something?"

This definitely made me cry. I said, "Sweetie, at this time of year
angels are really busy, so sometimes God uses regular people."

It was so incredible to be a part of someone else's miracle. And of
course, you guessed it, when I got in my car it started right away and got
me home with no problem. I'll put it in the shop tomorrow to check, but I
suspect the mechanic won't find anything wrong.

Sometimes the angels fly close enough to you that you can hear the
flutter of their wings...

Psalms 55:22 "Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain
thee. He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."

My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless,
especially for the months in 2006, and I picked you.

Please pass this to four people you want to be blessed and a copy back
to me.

This prayer is powerful and prayer is one of the best gifts we
receive.
There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one
another.

Here is the prayer:

"Father, I ask You to bless my children, grandchildren, friends,
relatives and email buddies reading this right now. Show them a new
revelation of your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to
their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace
and mercy. Where there is self doubt, release a renewed confidence through
Your grace, In Jesus' precious name. Amen."

I know I picked more than four and you can, too.
When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could You
please get that for me?"

Posted to alt.home.repair
Travis Jordan

Dave wrote:
I know this is not pertaining to home repair, but it moved me when I
read it so I thought I'd share it with you all.

Sounds like a scam to me.

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/denver.asp

Posted to alt.home.repair
Warlock

"Dave" wrote
The article may have been a scam if it is true. I look at it this way.
If I were to do something charitable for a person in distress and they
were ripping me off, I feel that I will still be rewarded for my good deed
in some way. The person that cheated will get their punishment for
dishonest deeds sooner or later. In other words what comes around goes
around.

plenty of wishful thinking there. reality tells us that an animal,
including a human beast, will act in its own best interests. that's life --
a series of transactions that sometimes work to our own benefit, and other
times not. to put faith in some sort of cosmic balance is like believing in
a god. not very rational.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Lucid

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
news
This just happened to you? Where in the US are gas prices anywhere near
$5 a gallon?

$5 a gallon? I think you need to read it again.

Luc

Posted to alt.home.repair
Lucid

"Dave" wrote in message
The article may have been a scam if it is true. I look at it this way.
If I were to do something charitable for a person in distress and they
were ripping me off, I feel that I will still be rewarded for my good deed
in some way. The person that cheated will get their punishment for
dishonest deeds sooner or later. In other words what comes around goes
around.

Good for you. That puts you head-and-shoulders above most denizens of the
Internet.

Fear of a scam is the excuse that keeps more people from performing acts of
kindness than we are willing to admit. Once people ignore that fear, more
good deeds will flow. There's nothing wrong with ignoring obvious scams,
but if a situation appears to you to be genuine, then don't worry about it.
Do what you feel is right. You've chosen a path that makes the world a
better place.

Luc

Posted to alt.home.repair
Travis Jordan

Lucid wrote:
"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
news
This just happened to you? Where in the US are gas prices anywhere
near $5 a gallon?

$5 a gallon? I think you need to read it again.

I would say that $4.95 is "near $5 a gallon". Maybe you wouldn't.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Over the years I have helped others, with no payback wanted or
expected. My reward is being useful, if god smiles when my time comes
thats nice, but in any case I did some good during my short life.

I REALLY believe in heaven after having a near death experience in
1985. Believe I got a glimpse of heaven... It was a very close thing..
lost 13 pints of blood

DO SOME GOOD WHILE YOUR ALIVE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT BE TONIGHT!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy

On 03/01/06 01:57 pm Travis Jordan wrote:

This just happened to you? Where in the US are gas prices anywhere
near $5 a gallon?

$5 a gallon? I think you need to read it again.

I would say that $4.95 is "near $5 a gallon". Maybe you wouldn't.

I took it to mean that she had already pumped $4.95 worth of gas, not
that gas was $4.95/gal.

Perce
Posted to alt.home.repair
Travis Jordan

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
I took it to mean that she had already pumped $4.95 worth of gas, not
that gas was $4.95/gal.

I suppose the nickel that she dropped was change from a $5 bill?

OK, I'll buy that. But I won't buy the rest of the story.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Saw a guy with a gas can at a pump, he reported his car had run out of
gas and he had no $. I offered to fill the can, no he needed a ride
too.
He wanted the CASH

So I offered to fill the can and give him a ride......

He ran off, jerk just wanted $$

Saw a pretty gal in philadephia begging for money for food I walked
by turned and just looked at her. She was obese chunky fat.....

She said to me I need a different line dont I???

Yeah I think so. If she had been legit I would of offered to buy her a
good meal. NOT give her $ for booze or smokes

I tend to be generous but try to avoid stupidity

Posted to alt.home.repair
newfysnapshot

1/. Every morning rise with a smile on your face and do good things, for
tomorrow morning, you may not rise without the help of the EMT or a coroner.

2/. Live every day as if it is your last.

3/. Do good things to others and good things will happen to you.

4/. Keep your holy actions to yourself as not all believe in your religious
banter.

5/. We may believe in a higher power but we don't need to hear about him
every waking minute of each and every day.

6/. Be holy, in your own house, and not in mine.

7/. "God" can reveal his might to whomever he wants, don't try to do it for
him.

8/. I do my best to help others, I don't try to get them to come back to
religion.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Saw a guy with a gas can at a pump, he reported his car had run out of
gas and he had no $. I offered to fill the can, no he needed a ride
too.
He wanted the CASH

So I offered to fill the can and give him a ride......

He ran off, jerk just wanted $$

Saw a pretty gal in philadephia begging for money for food I walked
by turned and just looked at her. She was obese chunky fat.....

She said to me I need a different line dont I???

Yeah I think so. If she had been legit I would of offered to buy her a
good meal. NOT give her $ for booze or smokes

I tend to be generous but try to avoid stupidity

Posted to alt.home.repair

when helping people I dont mention religion at all

Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:16:10 GMT, "Warlock" wrote:

"Dave" wrote
The article may have been a scam if it is true. I look at it this way.
If I were to do something charitable for a person in distress and they
were ripping me off, I feel that I will still be rewarded for my good deed
in some way. The person that cheated will get their punishment for
dishonest deeds sooner or later. In other words what comes around goes
around.

plenty of wishful thinking there. reality tells us that an animal,
including a human beast, will act in its own best interests. that's life --
a series of transactions that sometimes work to our own benefit, and other
times not. to put faith in some sort of cosmic balance is like believing in
a god. not very rational.

I know I'd heard of "God" when I was five years old. I thought it was
something like a fantasy role-playing game. As for literally believing
it, I was sure no one was that stupid. That's before I learned
otherwise.

Of course it (theism) makes a lot more sense now that I know it's an
infectious disease. A disease that's easily cured once you realize
you're sick.
--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX

On 1 Mar 2006 11:18:40 -0800, "
wrote:

Over the years I have helped others, with no payback wanted or
expected. My reward is being useful, if god smiles when my time comes
thats nice, but in any case I did some good during my short life.

I REALLY believe in heaven after having a near death experience in
1985. Believe I got a glimpse of heaven...

It makes a lot of difference when you learn the difference between
your imagination and the outside world.

It was a very close thing..
lost 13 pints of blood

DO SOME GOOD WHILE YOUR ALIVE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT BE TONIGHT!

--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-- GEORGE WASHINGTON--Treaty of Tripoli 1796
Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

On 1 Mar 2006 12:54:52 -0800, "
wrote:

Saw a guy with a gas can at a pump, he reported his car had run out of
gas and he had no $. I offered to fill the can, no he needed a ride
too.
He wanted the CASH

So I offered to fill the can and give him a ride......

He ran off, jerk just wanted $$

Saw a pretty gal in philadephia begging for money for food I walked
by turned and just looked at her. She was obese chunky fat.....

She said to me I need a different line dont I???

Yeah I think so. If she had been legit I would of offered to buy her a
good meal. NOT give her $ for booze or smokes

I tend to be generous but try to avoid stupidity

Once when I was in Fort Worth, someone asked me for money to ride the
city bus. I offered him a bus token. He refused that.

Also, near the inter-city bus station a man asked me for some money
for food. I refused. As to why, I was using my nose (strong liquor
smell).

I know about someone here who tried to do a good deed. He was robbed.
That was on Christmas day.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
unknown

Dave wrote:
I know this is not pertaining to home repair, but it moved me when I
read it so I thought I'd share it with you all.

Sounds like a scam to me.

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/denver.asp

The article may have been a scam if it is true. I look at it this way. If
I were to do something charitable for a person in distress and they were
ripping me off, I feel that I will still be rewarded for my good deed in
some way. The person that cheated will get their punishment for dishonest
deeds sooner or later. In other words what comes around goes around.

THAT sounds like a scam. This idea of "ultimate justice" is garbage.
More information can be found at http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/
Posted to alt.home.repair

It makes a lot of difference when you learn the difference between
your imagination and the outside world.

OK PROVE ME WRONG!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

On 1 Mar 2006 17:59:04 -0800, "
wrote:

It makes a lot of difference when you learn the difference between
your imagination and the outside world.

OK PROVE ME WRONG!!!

You're the one who's claiming something. You're the one who has
something to prove. Nobody has shown ANY evidence of such a thing, let
alone proof.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

there have been lots of reports over the years of people near dead who
were aware of exact things that occured.

Honestly I dont care if anyone believes me or not. what matters is I
believe

Posted to alt.home.repair
newfysnapshot

wasn't meant specifically for you or anyone. was just a generalization
sorry
wrote in message
ups.com...
when helping people I dont mention religion at all

Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller

"Dave" wrote in message
"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
. ..
Dave wrote:
I know this is not pertaining to home repair, but it moved me when I
read it so I thought I'd share it with you all.

Sounds like a scam to me.

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/denver.asp

The article may have been a scam if it is true. I look at it this way.
If I were to do something charitable for a person in distress and they
were ripping me off, I feel that I will still be rewarded for my good deed
in some way. The person that cheated will get their punishment for
dishonest deeds sooner or later. In other words what comes around goes
around.

How old are you?!?!
You do good things because it is right; not because you will be rewarded.
If you have to be paid for "charity" by rewards, you a just a whore. And
that is nothing to be proud of.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Dave wrote:
I know this is not pertaining to home repair, but it moved me when I
read it so I thought I'd share it with you all.

Sounds like a scam to me.

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/denver.asp

The article may have been a scam if it is true. I look at it this way.
If I were to do something charitable for a person in distress and they
were ripping me off, I feel that I will still be rewarded for my good deed
in some way. The person that cheated will get their punishment for
dishonest deeds sooner or later. In other words what comes around goes
around.

How old are you?!?!
You do good things because it is right; not because you will be rewarded.

I've always done it that way.

If you have to be paid for "charity" by rewards, you a just a whore. And
that is nothing to be proud of.

That KITA (Kick In The Ass, rewards & punishments) thing may have been
created to manipulate ignorant slaves.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave

Dave wrote:
I know this is not pertaining to home repair, but it moved me when I
read it so I thought I'd share it with you all.

Sounds like a scam to me.

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/denver.asp

The article may have been a scam if it is true. I look at it this way.
If I were to do something charitable for a person in distress and they
were ripping me off, I feel that I will still be rewarded for my good
deed in some way. The person that cheated will get their punishment for
dishonest deeds sooner or later. In other words what comes around goes
around.

How old are you?!?!
You do good things because it is right; not because you will be rewarded.
If you have to be paid for "charity" by rewards, you a just a whore. And
that is nothing to be proud of.

Wise up!!
I don't expect a reward from anyone here on earth. The Good Lord will give
me my reward when he calls me home.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

"Dave" wrote

Wise up!!
I don't expect a reward from anyone here on earth. The Good Lord will
give me my reward when he calls me home.

Boy, are you going to hear some crap for that remark!

BTW, I agree with you, and believe in God.

Trouble is, there are those who shriek that there is no God, and that people
who believe are idiots for believing.

Well, if there is no God, and we all go back to billions of bits of carbon
stardust after our deaths, then it is a dead subject. What we do or don't
do doesn't matter according to that philosophy.

BUT, if there is a God, those who choose not to believe are in for some
grief.

True non-believers don't shriek about it. Those who have doubts, or who
really deep down believe but won't obey God shriek the loudest, just like
those who whistle while they walk down a dark street to keep from peeing
their pants. They don't want to face the unknown.

Get into a foxhole, or into ICU and see how many true atheists there are.

We make our own living heavens and hells. If we are a good person, we are
usually surrounded by other good people. Friends, family, coworkers,
associates, etc. Yes, we will encounter the evil people, but our little
fishbowl universe has mostly other good people in it. We do good because it
is the thing to do so that the person receiving the good might pass it along
to others, and the whole pond is affected by one small pebble. If people
would just try to do the right thing, the world would improve greatly in one
day.

Same way with bad people. If you are a bad person, your world of friends
(and I use that term loosely), associates, and other runners and gunners are
bad, too. These "friends" are around when there's something to be had, but
you can't count on them to come to your aid at two in the morning.

Believe what you want, people. You're the one who will have to stand up to
the final audit. How will you do?

And if there is no God, no Heaven, no Hell, look around you. How's your
life? Do you like your "friends"? Are good things happening, or does
everything bad happen and is "everyone out to get you"?

Life is nothing more than choices. The afterlife is too.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

No matter what you believe what goes around comes around is a good
thing to remember.

why not do some good today, tomorrow you might need some help///////

Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:05:54 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

[...]

Many non-beleivers just admit that the word "God" doesn't represent
anything. There is nothing there to shriek about.

There is still not even one bit of evidence for those absurd ideas.
"supernatural", like it's synonym "magic" is an excuse to get out of
admitting you don't know something.

And considering morality, most people behave morally not because of
religion, but in spite of it. That "bible" seldom even mentions
morals, and when it does that person is severely punished. The "holey
babble" is about SLAVERY and IGNORANCE.
--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-- GEORGE WASHINGTON--Treaty of Tripoli 1796
Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

"NotX" wrote

Many non-beleivers just admit that the word "God" doesn't represent
anything. There is nothing there to shriek about.

There is still not even one bit of evidence for those absurd ideas.
"supernatural", like it's synonym "magic" is an excuse to get out of
admitting you don't know something.

And considering morality, most people behave morally not because of
religion, but in spite of it. That "bible" seldom even mentions
morals, and when it does that person is severely punished. The "holey
babble" is about SLAVERY and IGNORANCE.
--

I have no "evidence" that the Statue of Liberty, exists. I have never seen
it. Photos, like NASA claiming they went to the moon and back, can be

Again, son. Believe what you will. If you are right, you're right. If you
are wrong, you are wrong. It's a simple thing.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:00:25 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"NotX" wrote

Many non-beleivers just admit that the word "God" doesn't represent
anything. There is nothing there to shriek about.

There is still not even one bit of evidence for those absurd ideas.
"supernatural", like it's synonym "magic" is an excuse to get out of
admitting you don't know something.

And considering morality, most people behave morally not because of
religion, but in spite of it. That "bible" seldom even mentions
morals, and when it does that person is severely punished. The "holey
babble" is about SLAVERY and IGNORANCE.
--

I have no "evidence" that the Statue of Liberty, exists. I have never seen
it. Photos, like NASA claiming they went to the moon and back, can be
falsified. But I still believe The Statue of Liberty exists.

Of course, there are a lot of differences, such as:

Descriptions of the Statue of Liberty aren't absurd nonsense.

The existence of the Statue of Liberty does not conflict with known
reality.

There is no inverse correlation between belief in the Statue of
Liberty and intelligence.

No one is being threatened with "eternal" torture for not believing in
the Statue of Liberty.

Believers in the Statue of Liberty don't have regular meetings, where
they act like idiots, and insist you do too.

Again, son. Believe what you will. If you are right, you're right. If you
are wrong, you are wrong.

Although I choose to behave rationally and not delusionally.

It's a simple thing.

Steve

--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-- GEORGE WASHINGTON--Treaty of Tripoli 1796
Posted to alt.home.repair
Phil Munro

NotX wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:00:25 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"NotX" wrote

[...]

Although this topic should be taken elsewhere, I cannot resist a
response to your comments about choosing to behave rationally. Every
one of your differences is really NOT a difference at all. I could
spell it out, but as said -- this should go elsewhere. --Phil

Youngstown State University
Youngstown, Ohio 44555
Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

"NotX" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:00:25 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"NotX" wrote

[...]

You don't have to convince me. Believe whatever you want.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

"Phil Munro" wrote in message
NotX wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:00:25 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"NotX" wrote

[...]

Let me make it easy. The next time you see "helping others" in your list of
posts, just skip on by.

HTH

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:39:25 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"NotX" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:00:25 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"NotX" wrote

[...]

"wanting to believe" sounds like you're confusing your imagination
with the world around you. It's dishonest.

Of course, if it's true about you, it explains a lot.

Steve

--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-- GEORGE WASHINGTON--Treaty of Tripoli 1796
Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:30:55 -0500, Phil Munro
wrote:

NotX wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:00:25 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"NotX" wrote

[...]

I suppose it SHOULD.

I cannot resist a
response to your comments about choosing to behave rationally. Every
one of your differences is really NOT a difference at all.

That explains a lot. It helps show the extent of the delusion.

OR, are YOU threatening eternal torture for failure to worship the
Statue of Liberty? :-)

And I suppose there's no difference between champagne and fresh manure
either :-)

I could
spell it out, but as said -- this should go elsewhere. --Phil

--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-- GEORGE WASHINGTON--Treaty of Tripoli 1796
Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 01:57:31 -0500, mm
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:22:48 GMT, "newfysnapshot"
wrote:

7/. "God" can reveal his might to whomever he wants, don't try to do it for
him.

That one does get me. People try to get me interested in their
religions. They tell me that God spoke to them and told them what the
truth was.

So if their god wants me to change, let him come and get me, like he
did for them. Why do they get Him and I only get them. What am I,
chopped liver?

Of course, God has consistently failed to show up. maybe he could tell
me what this "soul" junk is supposed to mean. Maybe it has something
to do with people who are unable to do good without being manipulated
by this big bully.

[snip, since I know this isn't email]
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 01:54:03 -0500, mm
wrote:

On 1 Mar 2006 12:54:52 -0800, "
wrote:

Saw a guy with a gas can at a pump, he reported his car had run out of
gas and he had no $. I offered to fill the can, no he needed a ride
too.
He wanted the CASH

So I offered to fill the can and give him a ride......

He ran off, jerk just wanted $$

A girl in her 20's or 30's approached me outside a fast food
restaurant. Wanted money iirc. I offered her one of my two
sandwiches. She took it gladly and when I looked back, she was
eating it.

Another guy wanted change for the bus, and I didn't have any. He said
I coudl change money at the gas station. OK. As we went in, he said
he was going to get something, while I got the change. I said, if you
have 3 dollars why am I giving you change for the bus? "So I can ride
the bus and still have what I'm about to buy." was the gist of his
answer. I left.

Last time I was in downtown Baltimore, around the Sheridan etc., the
story was that they went to the Orioles game, and missed the last MARC
train back to DC, so they had to buy a bus ticket to DC, or something
like that. Or the car broke down, and they needed to take the MARC to
DC. Maybe that was it.

People used to ask for a dime, a quarter with inflation, but now they
have these elaborate stories to get 10 or 20 dollars.

I really don't like giving stuff in my own n'hod because it will
encourage panhandling in my own n'hood. Eelsewhere is a bit different.
But I evaluate the stories for the possibility of truth.

That reminds me of this guy around here who never quit asking for
money. He finally "admitted" it was for gambling. Maybe it was for
something a lot worse.

Saw a pretty gal in philadephia begging for money for food I walked
by turned and just looked at her. She was obese chunky fat.....

She said to me I need a different line dont I???

Reminds me of the crippled guy panhandling outside of Grand Central
Station. A woman gave him some money and said "It must be terrible to
be crippled." He answered, "Yes it is, Ma'am. But it was worse when
I was blind. People kept giving me slugs."

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.