Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX

Default helping others

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:39:25 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"NotX" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:00:25 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"NotX" wrote

Many non-beleivers just admit that the word "God" doesn't represent
anything. There is nothing there to shriek about.

There is still not even one bit of evidence for those absurd ideas.
"supernatural", like it's synonym "magic" is an excuse to get out of
admitting you don't know something.

And considering morality, most people behave morally not because of
religion, but in spite of it. That "bible" seldom even mentions
morals, and when it does that person is severely punished. The "holey
babble" is about SLAVERY and IGNORANCE.
--

I have no "evidence" that the Statue of Liberty, exists. I have never
seen

Of course, there are a lot of differences, such as:

Descriptions of the Statue of Liberty aren't absurd nonsense.

The existence of the Statue of Liberty does not conflict with known
reality.

There is no inverse correlation between belief in the Statue of
Liberty and intelligence.

No one is being threatened with "eternal" torture for not believing in
the Statue of Liberty.

Believers in the Statue of Liberty don't have regular meetings, where
they act like idiots, and insist you do too.

Again, son. Believe what you will. If you are right, you're right. If
you
are wrong, you are wrong.

Although I choose to behave rationally and not delusionally.

It's a simple thing.

Steve

You don't have to convince me. Believe whatever you want.

"wanting to believe" sounds like you're confusing your imagination
with the world around you. It's dishonest.

Of course, if it's true about you, it explains a lot.

Steve

--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."