Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
dean

Default How to open a B&D work bench?

It can't be as bad a design as I think it is. I lift it up vertically
or just a bit more, slap down the back feet and lift up the front feet.
Then I do a bit of painful gymnastics to get it onto all fours,
spread-eagle myself onto the two front feet, and raise the SOB, which
is nigh on impossible with a vice bolted down to the top.

Tips welcome.

Work Bench Lock Joseph Meehan Home Repair 1 October 21st 05 02:02 AM
Plans for bench Jon Woodworking 43 August 13th 05 02:14 PM
How to open CDROM player when the emergency hole doesn't work anymore Didier Electronics Repair 7 March 27th 04 05:04 PM
OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee Gunner Metalworking 562 January 6th 04 07:04 AM
Another toolkit question Andrew McKay UK diy 32 July 15th 03 12:15 AM