Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Thompson

Default leaking faucet

bathroom hot water faucet (lever handle type...one cold water & one
hot water handle) started leaking...I can manually stop leak by
holding it closed with hand, but when released it comes back out a
fraction of an inch and very small stream of water starts out. Does
this sound like something I can fix by adjusting something or does it
sound like washer replacement and cleaning and repacking stem packing
is in order.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Duane Bozarth

Frank Thompson wrote:

bathroom hot water faucet (lever handle type...one cold water & one
hot water handle) started leaking...I can manually stop leak by
holding it closed with hand, but when released it comes back out a
fraction of an inch and very small stream of water starts out. Does
this sound like something I can fix by adjusting something or does it
sound like washer replacement and cleaning and repacking stem packing
is in order.

Cartridge replacement...w/ lever, there isn't a conventional
washer/stem...