Graydon Hillervik

Default where to buy lumber online

need a couple recommendations for buing pressuretreated posts, runners and slats
online

hurricane wiped out a couple hundred feet and am ready to start rebuilding

I located sites similar to
http://www.greatsouthernwood.com/products/farm-ranch
http://www.onlinelumber.net/

could anyone tell me where to buy in south eastern parts of USA?

local home depot and lowes are all out of materials

Duane Bozarth

Graydon Hillervik wrote:

need a couple recommendations for buing pressuretreated posts, runners and slats
online

hurricane wiped out a couple hundred feet and am ready to start rebuilding

I located sites similar to
http://www.greatsouthernwood.com/products/farm-ranch
http://www.onlinelumber.net/

could anyone tell me where to buy in south eastern parts of USA?

local home depot and lowes are all out of materials

In the situation there I think I'd get a neighborhood together and rent
a truck and drive to wherever is nearest major area that has what you
all need. You could probably make enough from reselling excess material
to pay the cost and still come out as cheap as paying the internet
resellers shipping charges on partial loads.
Tom J

"Graydon Hillervik" wrote in message
need a couple recommendations for buing pressuretreated posts,
runners and slats

could anyone tell me where to buy in south eastern parts of USA?

local home depot and lowes are all out of materials

They are just temporarily out in your area. Since you are on line,
look up store numbers north of you and inquire. Both have full racks
in the Atlanta area.

Tom J

Harry K

Graydon Hillervik wrote:
need a couple recommendations for buing pressuretreated posts, runners and slats
online

hurricane wiped out a couple hundred feet and am ready to start rebuilding

I located sites similar to
http://www.greatsouthernwood.com/products/farm-ranch
http://www.onlinelumber.net/

could anyone tell me where to buy in south eastern parts of USA?

local home depot and lowes are all out of materials

The shipping costs will eat you alive but when you need it, you need
it.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden

Graydon Hillervik wrote:
need a couple recommendations for buing pressuretreated posts, runners and slats
online

hurricane wiped out a couple hundred feet and am ready to start rebuilding

I located sites similar to
http://www.greatsouthernwood.com/products/farm-ranch
http://www.onlinelumber.net/

could anyone tell me where to buy in south eastern parts of USA?

local home depot and lowes are all out of materials

Can you wait? the costs will be far cheaper when everyone else has a
roof over their head.

Screw the box stores. Put in an order with a local lumber company and
they will deliver it to your house. Most of the time they have far more
lumber than a box store or have more deliveries per month. Support the
local guy who busts his ass for you.

Kirb

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden

On Oct 29, 12:19*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article s.com,

(webdiva69) wrote:

SNIP

I just want ONE of you people who support the Homeowner website, by
engaging in dialog with posters from there, to take a look at the
message to which this one is a reply, and convince me that the homeowner
website is a legitimate forum.

Someone said recently that we couldn't shut them down or make them go
away, but if all of you would stop engaging them, they'd wither away.

Watch, and see, that in a few years there will be dozens of them, and
not one of you will be able to stand the spam and the fake shill posts,
or figure out which posters are legitimate and which ones aren't, and
then a.h.r. will be unusable, and then it will be gone.

Tell the posters to find usenet legitimately, and refuse to converse
with them on the web-based mirror sites.

What? You see a problem with replying to a post about a hurricane
from 5 years ago?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden

(webdiva69) wrote:

[...]

R- Hide quoted text -