Mark Hopkins

Lumber Lottery: Turn a 2X4 into a BUNK of 2X4's in 90 days, GUARANTEED

I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while
back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now and
came across a message just like this that said you could get thousands
of board feet of lumber within weeks with only an initial investment of
only one 2X4!!!

So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us, I
was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send a 2X4 to
each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the message. You then
place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6 and
post the message in at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands to
choose from). No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first. I thought
about
trying it. I figured, what have I got to lose except 6 2X4's and some
stamps, right? So I sent the measly 6 2X4's!!! Guess what?
Within 7 days I started getting lumber in the mail!!! I was shocked!!!
I figured it would end soon, but the lumber just kept coming in!!! In
my first week, I had made 2 tables and an entertainment center. By the
end of the second week, I had more lumber than I knew what to do with!!!
In the third week, I had over 5000bf and it is still growing!!! This is now
my fourth week and I have a huge stack of lumber and it is still coming in
rapidly!!! It's certainly worth 6 2X4's and some stamps!!! I have spent
more than that for piney wood from the BORG!!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works!!!

Also, make sure you print a copy of this message now. So you can get
the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you
follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more furniture
than you thought possible by doing something so easy!!!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!! (Print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the lumber come
in!!! It's easy!!! It's legal!!! Your investment is only 6 2X4's (plus
postage).

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off!!! It is not illegal!!! ? It is
almost entirely risk free and it really works!!! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends!!!

Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and tons of lumber
can be yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains successful
because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants!!! Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

You will now become part of the mail order business. In this business
your product is not solid or tangible, it is a service. You are in the
business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
a mailing list is secondary to the income which is made from people
like you and me asking to be included on your mailing list!!!

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:-

Step 1:- Get 6 separate labels and write the following at the
bottom of each label.

"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR LUMBER MAILING LIST"

Now get 6 2X4's and place postage on a label and staple it to the lumber
(to prevent mail theft). Next, place one label with each name below on
each 2X4, you should now have 6 2X4's properly addressed with postage,
and the above phrase at the bottom of the label, and your name and address.

If you don't have a 2X4, just substitute some nice hardwood instead.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE!!!

Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal
Service and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!! They were a
little concerned about the weight but said it was OK.

Mail the 6 2X4's to the following addresses:-

Bubba Omar
Room 2.Burkhardt House
Oxford, Virginia 02378

T. Saww
1505 Headstock Avenue
Cleveland, Oh 44231

Woody T. Peckers
Lot 46 DooDah Trailer Court
Branson, MO 01348

J.J. Termitus
44 Muddy Drive
Bristol, TN 98345

Louis L.Ohwegottago
193 Highway 35, #104
Wallboard, NJ 07319

Steally Guitar
925 Erskine Ave #1202
Toronto, MS 70941

Step 2:- Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your name
as number 6 on the list.

Step 3:- Change anything you need to, but try to keep this message as
close to what you see as possible. Now, post your amended message to
at least 200 news groups. I think there are close to 24,000 groups!!!
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more lumber
you get!!! This is perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to
Title18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lumber laws. Keep a copy of
these steps for yourself and whenever you need lumber, you can use it
again.

Please remember that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and the integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions!!!

Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
continue and the lumber that so many others have received will come
your way!!!

Note: - You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on your computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send
you. This verifies that you are truly providing a service. Also, it
might be a good idea to wrap the 2X4's in dark paper to reduce the
risk of mail theft.

So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list
developer with one 2X4 each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position, you will
be receiving thousands of BF in lumber!!! What an opportunity for
only 6 2X4's!!! (1 2X4 for each of the first six people listed above).

Send it now, add your own name to the list and your in business!!!

DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO A NEWS GROUP!!!

Step 1:- You do not need to re-type this entire message to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this message and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this message and select copy from
the edit menu. This will copy the entire message into the computer
memory.

Step 2:- Open a blank note pad file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the edit menu select paste. This will paste a
copy of the message into notepad so that you can add your name to the
list.

Step 3:- Save your new notepad file as a txt file. If you want to do
your posting in a different setting, you'll always have this file to

Step 4:- Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
various news groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions, etc.)

Step 5:- Visit these message boards and post this message as a new
message by highlighting the text of this message from your notepad and
selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be
the header that everybody sees as they scroll through the list of
postings in a particular group. Click the post message button. You've
done your first one! Congratulations!!! All you have to do is jump to
different news groups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each news group!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE LUMBER YOU WILL
GET!!! (But you have to post a minimum of 200).

That's it!!! You will begin receiving lumber from around the world
within days!!! You may eventually want to rent a BIG P.O. Box due to the
large amount of lumber you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous,
you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

You must realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading these messages every day!!! Just like
you are now!!! So, can you afford 6 2X4's and see if it really works?
I'm glad I did!!! People have said, "what if the plan is played out
and no one sends you the lumber?" So what!!! What are the chances of
that happening, when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
people who are joining the internet and news groups everyday and are
willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users,
every day!!!

REMEMBER PLAY HONESTLY AND FAIRLY AND THIS WILL REALLY WORK!!!

Chuck

Default christmas cash

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 22:23:45 GMT, "RBroesky"
wrote:

You know, these people should just save everyone a lot of trouble and
spam every newsgroup on UseNet with their name, address and phone
number, and a subject line of "I'M A GREAT BIG, STINKING IDIOT!!!"

THE QUICKEST WAY TO MAKE EASY MONEY_NO SCAM"

blahblahblahblah ("Are you as stupid as I am? If so, send me a
dollar.")

#1) Justin Carney
#2) Anthony Pappion
#3) L. Lewis
#4) J.A. Goode
#5) Kenneth Murphy
#6)Roy Broesky

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

George

Sort of a clean version of the "fertilizer club" chain letter, where you put
your name at the bottom, and bare your bottom over the top five's lawn,
thereby gaining several hundred pounds of free fertilizer when your name
gets up there..

"Tony Manella" ndd1 at prolog.net wrote in message
Now this is FUNNY!

"Mark Hopkins" wrote in message
.. .
Lumber Lottery: Turn a 2X4 into a BUNK of 2X4's in 90 days, GUARANTEED

I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while
back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now and
came across a message just like this that said you could get thousands
of board feet of lumber within weeks with only an initial investment of
only one 2X4!!!

Kevin & Theresa Miller

Tony Manella wrote:
Now this is FUNNY!

You mean it was a joke? Uh, hold on...Honey, go stop the postman....

....Kevin
--
Kevin & Theresa Miller
Juneau, Alaska