Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default where to buy lumber online

On Oct 29, 12:19*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article s.com,

(webdiva69) wrote:

SNIP

I just want ONE of you people who support the Homeowner website, by
engaging in dialog with posters from there, to take a look at the
message to which this one is a reply, and convince me that the homeowner
website is a legitimate forum.

Someone said recently that we couldn't shut them down or make them go
away, but if all of you would stop engaging them, they'd wither away.

Watch, and see, that in a few years there will be dozens of them, and
not one of you will be able to stand the spam and the fake shill posts,
or figure out which posters are legitimate and which ones aren't, and
then a.h.r. will be unusable, and then it will be gone.

Tell the posters to find usenet legitimately, and refuse to converse
with them on the web-based mirror sites.

What? You see a problem with replying to a post about a hurricane
from 5 years ago?