Gary

Default lumber on ebay (Quartersawn Curly Red Oak, Curly White Oak , Curly maple and more) check it out.

Nice piece of 7/8" mineral stained poplar board lumber:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Nice 7/8" Cherry Hardwood Lumber Board, Nice Curly Figured Cherry!!!! 5"
Wide & 3' Long!!!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Nice 3/8" Cherry Hardwood Lumber Board, Perfect for Scroll Saw, fret saw,
and other crafts!!!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

GORGEOUS 7/8" Quartersawn Curly Red Oak board, BEAUTIFUL FLECK RAYS AND
CURL!!!!!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

2 Nice 1/4" Cherry Hardwood Lumber Boards, Perfect for Scroll Saw, fret
saw, and other crafts!!!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

NIce 7/8" Curly Maple Board Lumber:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

SUPER NICE 7/8" Curly White Oak Hardwood lumber board:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

David Hall

GORGEOUS 7/8" Quartersawn Curly Red Oak board, BEAUTIFUL FLECK RAYS AND
CURL!!!!!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

So I picked this one at random (and it was the only one I checked).
The starting bid on this 1.5 board foot board was $7 plus shipping to
my zip (He is in WV I am in Pittsburgh, PA) was $6.80. Thus at a
minimum the price would be $9.20 per board foot.

Dave Hall
mp

So I picked this one at random (and it was the only one I checked).
The starting bid on this 1.5 board foot board was $7 plus shipping to
my zip (He is in WV I am in Pittsburgh, PA) was $6.80. Thus at a
minimum the price would be $9.20 per board foot.

Yes, but you have to consider the added value of buying from a spammer.

TWS

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:28:07 -0800, "mp" wrote:

So I picked this one at random (and it was the only one I checked).
The starting bid on this 1.5 board foot board was $7 plus shipping to
my zip (He is in WV I am in Pittsburgh, PA) was $6.80. Thus at a
minimum the price would be $9.20 per board foot.

Yes, but you have to consider the added value of buying from a spammer.

LOL, very good point!
TWS
http://tomstudwell.com/allprojects.htm