PipeDown

Default Electric bills are too high

wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 04:11:47 -0500, wrote:

My electric bills keep rising, yet I keep using less electricity. I
finally had enough. I called them and went off the handle. They
told me the increases are because of the fuel increases they have to
pay. I clearly stated that this is not my problem, and these is
absolutely no reason they should be taking it out on me. I further
explained that I too have to pay more for a gallon of gas these days,
and I am not taking it out on others and making them pay for it. I
then explained to them that it's the f*cking government that should be
charged for it, since it's their fault for the increases in fuel
prices, and if they want to take it out on others, take it out on the
president and the other criminals in Washington. They apologized and
said they would pass this on to their superiors.

I waited for my next electric bill, expecting that after my discussion
with them, that the bill would be less than before. When I got the
bill, I was shocked. They actually had the balls to raise it another
10%. Apparently they never heard a word I said, and never talked to
their superiors.

Well, I have reached the end of my patience. I know exactly what time
and day the meter reader comes here. He's going to be in for a big
surprise when he comes tomorrow. I posted a sign on the meter that
says "Lower my electric bill OR ELSE". Below those words it says
"Look Up" (with an up arrow on the sign). When he looks up, he is
going to see me in the upstairs window with my rifle pointed at his
head. I am only going to say a few words before I pull the trigger
and blast that meter into a few thousand pieces. At that point he
better start running, because I got a whole cartridge of 50 shells
waiting for him. I hope he can run fast, because there will be
bullets flying all over the place. I dont want to hurt the guy, but I
am going to make my point. Maybe next time he will actually talk to
his superiors when I demand it, instead of bull****ting me.

I'm not the only person who is fed up with these bills. We need to
take back our rights as Americans and put an end to both governmental
and corporate control and manipulation. It's time we start to make
our point clearly heard. If you are dissatisfied with constant
increases in your bills, it's time you grab your weapons and make
yourself heard. The time is NOW. We wont take it anymore!

Fedup American

You should tell them your electricity is defective and demand a refund
for all the electricity you got in the past. Defective electricity is
being delivered to many homes in America, and no one does anything
about it. DEMAND A REFUND *OR ELSE*.....

Really, I ordered 120V and usually only get 115V sometimes even less and
once I actually had 60.1Hz. I want my money back too.

Anarchists - what can you do with them? They just don't get along with any
athority and simply cannot comprehend capitolism.

Terry

"When he looks up, he is
going to see me in the upstairs window with my rifle pointed at his
head. I am only going to say a few words before I pull the trigger
and blast that meter into a few thousand pieces. At that point he
better start running, because I got a whole cartridge of 50 shells
waiting for him. I hope he can run fast, because there will be
bullets flying all over the place. I dont want to hurt the guy, but I
am going to make my point. Maybe next time he will actually talk to
his superiors when I demand it, instead of bull****ting me.

Just noticing that American tendency for using a gun to resolve something!
But since US government seems to be run by 'Big Business' rather than
voters, the sense of an individuals frustration can be felt?
However something about 'Chickens coming home to roost', in regard to high
energy costs, polluting coal fired and atomic energy electrical generating
plants, gas guzzling vehicles, too large homes, wasteful energy practices in
our 'western' countries comes to mind! Little chilly in here; must go and
throw another log in the wood stove.

GregRo

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:11:53 -0230, "Terry"
wrote:

Just noticing that American tendency for using a gun to resolve something!

I a US citizen. I would never do somethink like that. I hate guns

Greg Ro
louie

Has anyone stopped to consider that the original post was a troll?