Boothbay

Default Loew's already loaded up for Xmas

This morning I had to go to loew's for something and lo and behold,
they have Xmas in mind already on Oct 1st. Anyhow, I figured that I
needed some Xmas lights so I was looking for fiber optics lights. I
think that is what is called. I asked the girl and she never heard of
them..suprise! I did see something that looked like it..it was called
L.E.D. lights. Does anyone know if they are one and the same? They are
not cheap.

Joseph Meehan

Boothbay wrote:
This morning I had to go to loew's for something and lo and behold,
they have Xmas in mind already on Oct 1st. Anyhow, I figured that I
needed some Xmas lights so I was looking for fiber optics lights. I
think that is what is called. I asked the girl and she never heard of
them..suprise! I did see something that looked like it..it was called
L.E.D. lights. Does anyone know if they are one and the same? They are
not cheap.

So is HD. I was at both of them almost a week ago. I guess when we stop
buying weed trimmers they take them out and put in Christmas trimmers.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Amun

"Boothbay" wrote in message
oups.com...
This morning I had to go to loew's for something and lo and behold,
they have Xmas in mind already on Oct 1st. Anyhow, I figured that I
needed some Xmas lights so I was looking for fiber optics lights. I
think that is what is called. I asked the girl and she never heard of
them..suprise! I did see something that looked like it..it was called
L.E.D. lights. Does anyone know if they are one and the same? They are
not cheap.

Our HD here had the lawnmowers put away and all the snowblowers out over 3
weeks ago.

On the other part of your post.

I have seen fiber optic christmas trees,and wreaths, but never just light
"strings".
(something new this year ????)

The LED lights are just solid state light emiting diodes rather than tiny
incandescent light bulbs but you see yourself, up until now very
expensive.

They are a bit more energy efficient, and run "cold" to the touch, but I
notice a "flicker" on the few sets I have from a few years ago, and they
only came in red and green bulbs.
Perhaps they are getting better now.

AMUN

evodawg

Boothbay wrote:

This morning I had to go to loew's for something and lo and behold,
they have Xmas in mind already on Oct 1st. Anyhow, I figured that I
needed some Xmas lights so I was looking for fiber optics lights. I
think that is what is called. I asked the girl and she never heard of
them..suprise! I did see something that looked like it..it was called
L.E.D. lights. Does anyone know if they are one and the same? They are
not cheap.

no not the same.

--
"you can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
keith

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 19:02:42 +0000, Joseph Meehan wrote:

Boothbay wrote:
This morning I had to go to loew's for something and lo and behold,
they have Xmas in mind already on Oct 1st. Anyhow, I figured that I
needed some Xmas lights so I was looking for fiber optics lights. I
think that is what is called. I asked the girl and she never heard of
them..suprise! I did see something that looked like it..it was called
L.E.D. lights. Does anyone know if they are one and the same? They are
not cheap.

So is HD. I was at both of them almost a week ago. I guess when we stop
buying weed trimmers they take them out and put in Christmas trimmers.

Not here, even though it's sood to be leaf-season. I expect to see the
crap (it is crap in October!) any day now.

--
Keith

G Hensley

Amun wrote:

Our HD here had the lawnmowers put away and all the snowblowers out over 3
weeks ago.

On the other part of your post.

AMUN

--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.

Regarding tile, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall, plastering, lawn
mower repair and various other construction issues, AMUN is a clueless
moron. As things go AMUN will dissapear as his kind usually does when
confronted with their bad advice by those who are knowledgeable in their
respective fields. Until then - BEWARE
Joseph Meehan

G Hensley wrote:
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named
Regarding tile, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall, plastering, lawn
mower repair and various other construction issues, XXXX. is a clueless
moron. As things go XXXX. will dissapear as his kind usually does when
confronted with their bad advice by those who are knowledgeable in their
respective fields. Until then - BEWARE

Your messages says a lot about you but nothing about those who you seem
to have a personal problem with.

I guess now I will be on that list. :-)

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

G Hensley

Joseph Meehan wrote:
G Hensley wrote:
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named
Regarding tile, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall, plastering, lawn
mower repair and various other construction issues, XXXX. is a clueless
moron. As things go XXXX. will dissapear as his kind usually does when
confronted with their bad advice by those who are knowledgeable in their
respective fields. Until then - BEWARE

Your messages says a lot about you but nothing about those who you seem
to have a personal problem with.

I guess now I will be on that list. :-)

I don't have a problem with any of you asswipes, just as I don't have a
problem pointing out what a clueless **** AMUN is.

Do you want to have a problem Meehan? Sounds like it... FO.

--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.

Regarding tile, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall, plastering, lawn
mower repair and various other construction issues, AMUN is a clueless
moron. As things go AMUN will dissapear as his kind usually does when
confronted with their bad advice by those who are knowledgeable in their
respective fields. Until then - BEWARE
Amun

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
. ..
G Hensley wrote:
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named
Regarding tile, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall, plastering, lawn
mower repair and various other construction issues, XXXX. is a clueless
moron. As things go XXXX. will dissapear as his kind usually does when
confronted with their bad advice by those who are knowledgeable in their
respective fields. Until then - BEWARE

Your messages says a lot about you but nothing about those who you

seem
to have a personal problem with.

I guess now I will be on that list. :-)

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

ROTFLMAO

oh, no.
Helslee is going to stop everyone from looking at others opinions

Is that doorknob still around.
I killfiled that idiot long ago.

Amazing what a troll will keep doing for attention.

AMUN

G Hensley

You should know you ignorant *******. STFU.

--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.

Regarding tile, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall, plastering, lawn
mower repair and various other construction issues, AMUN is a clueless
moron. As things go AMUN will dissapear as his kind usually does when
confronted with their bad advice by those who are knowledgeable in their
respective fields. Until then - BEWARE

Joseph Meehan

G Hensley wrote:
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named
Regarding tile, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall, plastering,
lawn mower repair and various other construction issues, XXXX. is
a clueless moron. As things go XXXX. will dissapear as his kind
usually does when confronted with their bad advice by those who
are knowledgeable in their respective fields. Until then - BEWARE

Your messages says a lot about you but nothing about those who
you seem to have a personal problem with.

I guess now I will be on that list. :-)

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

ROTFLMAO

oh, no.
Helslee is going to stop everyone from looking at others opinions

Is that doorknob still around.
I killfiled that idiot long ago.

Amazing what a troll will keep doing for attention.

Very little attention. I guess he does not get much attention at home.

AMUN

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

G Hensley

Joseph Meehan wrote:

Very little attention. I guess he does not get much attention at home.

Don't need to. I get plenty from a young gal over at the Bronx zoo.
PipeDown

"G Hensley" wrote in message
Joseph Meehan wrote:

Very little attention. I guess he does not get much attention at
home.

Don't need to. I get plenty from a young gal over at the Bronx zoo.

Is this her?????
http://bronxzoo.com/bz-about_the_ani...ttycakeprofile

keith

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 14:31:30 +0000, Joseph Meehan wrote:

G Hensley wrote:
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named
Regarding tile, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall, plastering, lawn
mower repair and various other construction issues, XXXX. is a clueless
moron. As things go XXXX. will dissapear as his kind usually does when
confronted with their bad advice by those who are knowledgeable in their
respective fields. Until then - BEWARE

Your messages says a lot about you but nothing about those who you seem
to have a personal problem with.

Not that I much like GH's attitude, but he is dead-on with "AMUN". THe
latter so clueless that he's dangerous to others.

I guess now I will be on that list. :-)

Perhaps, but don't stick up for "AMUN". He isn't worth your typing.

--
Keith
Joseph Meehan

G Hensley wrote:
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named
Regarding tile, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall, plastering,
lawn mower repair and various other construction issues, XXXX. is a
clueless moron. As things go XXXX. will dissapear as his kind
usually does when confronted with their bad advice by those who are
knowledgeable in their respective fields. Until then - BEWARE

Your messages says a lot about you but nothing about those who
you seem to have a personal problem with.

Not that I much like GH's attitude, but he is dead-on with "AMUN".
THe latter so clueless that he's dangerous to others.

I guess now I will be on that list. :-)

Perhaps, but don't stick up for "AMUN". He isn't worth your typing.

I was not. I don't recall any thing about AMUN one way or another. I
suggest that an attack on the individual providing bad advice is far less
effective than simply explaining why the advice is wrong and unsafe.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit