keith

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 19:02:42 +0000, Joseph Meehan wrote:

Boothbay wrote:
This morning I had to go to loew's for something and lo and behold,
they have Xmas in mind already on Oct 1st. Anyhow, I figured that I
needed some Xmas lights so I was looking for fiber optics lights. I
think that is what is called. I asked the girl and she never heard of
them..suprise! I did see something that looked like it..it was called
L.E.D. lights. Does anyone know if they are one and the same? They are
not cheap.

So is HD. I was at both of them almost a week ago. I guess when we stop
buying weed trimmers they take them out and put in Christmas trimmers.

Not here, even though it's sood to be leaf-season. I expect to see the
crap (it is crap in October!) any day now.

--
Keith