Joseph Meehan

keith wrote:
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 14:31:30 +0000, Joseph Meehan wrote:

G Hensley wrote:
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named
Regarding tile, electrical, HVAC, painting, drywall, plastering,
lawn mower repair and various other construction issues, XXXX. is a
clueless moron. As things go XXXX. will dissapear as his kind
usually does when confronted with their bad advice by those who are
knowledgeable in their respective fields. Until then - BEWARE

Your messages says a lot about you but nothing about those who
you seem to have a personal problem with.

Not that I much like GH's attitude, but he is dead-on with "AMUN".
THe latter so clueless that he's dangerous to others.

I guess now I will be on that list. :-)

Perhaps, but don't stick up for "AMUN". He isn't worth your typing.

I was not. I don't recall any thing about AMUN one way or another. I
suggest that an attack on the individual providing bad advice is far less
effective than simply explaining why the advice is wrong and unsafe.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit