Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Boothbay

Default Loew's already loaded up for Xmas

This morning I had to go to loew's for something and lo and behold,
they have Xmas in mind already on Oct 1st. Anyhow, I figured that I
needed some Xmas lights so I was looking for fiber optics lights. I
think that is what is called. I asked the girl and she never heard of
them..suprise! I did see something that looked like it..it was called
L.E.D. lights. Does anyone know if they are one and the same? They are
not cheap.