cvianna

Default GE Dryer Fan Blower Replacement

Hi, I'm a newsgroup newbee so please accept my apologies for any social
faux pas in advance. I need to replace the fanblower housing on my GE new
style gas dryer. Is there any online disassembly instructions?
(free!!???...I'm broke)

Thanks
SQLit

"cvianna" wrote in message
Hi, I'm a newsgroup newbee so please accept my apologies for any social
faux pas in advance. I need to replace the fanblower housing on my GE new
style gas dryer. Is there any online disassembly instructions?
(free!!???...I'm broke)

Thanks

GE's web site...... with the model number.

cvianna

"SQLit" wrote in
:

"cvianna" wrote in message
Hi, I'm a newsgroup newbee so please accept my apologies for any
social faux pas in advance. I need to replace the fanblower housing
on my GE new style gas dryer. Is there any online disassembly
instructions? (free!!???...I'm broke)

Thanks

GE's web site...... with the model number.

Thanks, I looked there already and didn't see it, but I will check

again...perhaps I overlooked it.
No

Go here http://www.geappliances.com/
click on parts and accessories.
enter model number
you will get parts for sale but at the top of the page is a .pdf with
an exploded parts diagram. Should help and its free.

cvianna

"No" wrote in news:1127855141.621005.99470
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Go here http://www.geappliances.com/
click on parts and accessories.
enter model number
you will get parts for sale but at the top of the page is a .pdf with
an exploded parts diagram. Should help and its free.

Thanks I already have that, and that is all they have on their site. I
called their 800 number and was informed that they do not provide repair
information but would, of course, be happy to schedule for one of their
repairmen to come out and fix it. At my expense of course. I will never
by another GE product!!

Stormin Mormon

Have you found a brand that offers free, in home repairs? We'd like to hear.

Who you gonna buy instead?

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"cvianna" wrote in message
"No" wrote in news:1127855141.621005.99470
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Go here http://www.geappliances.com/
click on parts and accessories.
enter model number
you will get parts for sale but at the top of the page is a .pdf with
an exploded parts diagram. Should help and its free.

Thanks I already have that, and that is all they have on their site. I
called their 800 number and was informed that they do not provide repair
information but would, of course, be happy to schedule for one of their
repairmen to come out and fix it. At my expense of course. I will never
by another GE product!!

fish

i am with you there, GE products that i have bought all broke within 6
months of ownership. ge phone, and other ge appliances.

Fish.

dryer vent location John Home Repair 7 June 14th 05 05:31 AM
Green wire on Dryer? Duncan Tuna Home Repair 4 April 25th 05 12:40 PM
New Dryer Old Cord RCAlford Home Repair 9 October 3rd 04 03:11 AM
Broken Dryer: Fix or Replace? John Davies Home Ownership 12 September 12th 03 02:58 AM
GE Dryer won't stay running. jeff Home Repair 3 July 8th 03 12:41 PM