Stormin Mormon

Have you found a brand that offers free, in home repairs? We'd like to hear.

Who you gonna buy instead?

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"cvianna" wrote in message
"No" wrote in news:1127855141.621005.99470
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Go here http://www.geappliances.com/
click on parts and accessories.
enter model number
you will get parts for sale but at the top of the page is a .pdf with
an exploded parts diagram. Should help and its free.

Thanks I already have that, and that is all they have on their site. I
called their 800 number and was informed that they do not provide repair
information but would, of course, be happy to schedule for one of their
repairmen to come out and fix it. At my expense of course. I will never
by another GE product!!