Caesar Romano

Default Checking prices for American Standard Central Air:

On 28 Aug 2005 12:30:23 -0700, "Carlos" wrote
Checking prices for American Standard Central Air:

Thanks to Turtle for his input, the only one that came up with some
numbers. All I am asking for is for some prices, is that so hard to get
in this forums without people questioning why I am asking for
it??...let me decide what is relevant to me (as a consumer). I already
found a very reputable contractor that would do the job anyways, I
already got a quote for the whole job and I know he will do a good job.
All I am getting is sarcasm here.

Carlos

There are a lot of assholes in this NG Carlos. The alt.havc group is
much worse. My guess is a lot of these jerks are in the business and
hate to see someone question prices. If they're not in the business
then they are just assholes, pure and simple.

Their advice is worth about as much as their personalities.

BTW, I had an American Standard 3.5Ton 12seer ac/gas heat unit
installed in 1/97 to replace a York unit. Total cost for the unit
w/installation was $4075 in Birmingham AL. No problems since.

Good luck.

Carolina Breeze HVAC

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
On 28 Aug 2005 12:30:23 -0700, "Carlos" wrote
Checking prices for American Standard Central Air:

Thanks to Turtle for his input, the only one that came up with some
numbers. All I am asking for is for some prices, is that so hard to get
in this forums without people questioning why I am asking for
it??...let me decide what is relevant to me (as a consumer). I already
found a very reputable contractor that would do the job anyways, I
already got a quote for the whole job and I know he will do a good job.
All I am getting is sarcasm here.

Carlos

And Turtles prices were high...very high.

There are a lot of assholes in this NG Carlos. The alt.havc group is
much worse. My guess is a lot of these jerks are in the business and
hate to see someone question prices. If they're not in the business
then they are just assholes, pure and simple.

Nope....wholesale prices are not anyones business, unless you are in the
business.
Call American Standard and ask them...they will tell you to contact the
local supply house, who wont talk to you without a licence or proof of being
in the trade.

Their advice is worth about as much as their personalities.

BTW, I had an American Standard 3.5Ton 12seer ac/gas heat unit
installed in 1/97 to replace a York unit. Total cost for the unit
w/installation was $4075 in Birmingham AL. No problems since.

Good God...where in hell you live at?

Good luck.

Caesar Romano

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:59:43 -0400, "Carolina Breeze HVAC"
wrote Checking prices for American
Standard Central Air:

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message

There are a lot of assholes in this NG Carlos. The alt.havc group is
much worse. My guess is a lot of these jerks are in the business and
hate to see someone question prices. If they're not in the business
then they are just assholes, pure and simple.

Nope....wholesale prices are not anyones business, unless you are in the
business.

BTW, I had an American Standard 3.5Ton 12seer ac/gas heat unit
installed in 1/97 to replace a York unit. Total cost for the unit
w/installation was $4075 in Birmingham AL. No problems since.

Good God...where in hell you live at?

Obviously no place where I would have to deal with contractors with
your attitude.

See what I mean Carlos? Then MOs like this have the audacity to get
irate when you dare to question their bids. Avoid them.

Carlos

Nope....wholesale prices are not anyones business, unless you are in the
business.

Yes, Caesar. That statement above says it all. That is why we
(consumers) have the internet to get us better informed and share
information, but now they even want to control this medium, give us a
break!

TURTLE

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

[...]

this is Turtle.

Steve the Breezer Hack , What was wrong with the $4,075.00 price for the 12 seer
gas furnace and condenser ? You said Good God ...where in hell you live at? what
does that mean ?

Also Stevey Boy , these people are talking about you as a asshole and a hack
scaming people in this hvac business if you did not know it or not.

Also Stevey Boy, I don't remember ever giving prices over the internet but you
in
some way think I thought of a price in my mine that was too high. I guess you
have
to start reading mines now on the internet.

Now I do see one thing that fired your rocket and that was he bought a York and
you did not get to sell it to him.

TURTLE

Brian

TURTLE wrote:

Steve the Breezer Hack , What was wrong with the $4,075.00 price for the 12 seer
gas furnace and condenser ?

Depends where you are at, BTUs and Ts, duct rework... 3T 100,000 BTUs
in IN with no duct rework and some searching and negging could be had
for $3,000... going rate is $3600...

Wholesale is about ~2k.

Carolina Breeze HVAC

"Carlos" wrote in message
ps.com...
Nope....wholesale prices are not anyones business, unless you are in the
business.

Yes, Caesar. That statement above says it all. That is why we
(consumers) have the internet to get us better informed and share
information, but now they even want to control this medium, give us a
break!

God..what a bunch of dumbasses.

The reason I asked, is that I can install that SAME unit for about HALF of
what he paid years ago, and still be happy..ask a simple question...
Carlos..to answer your question, American Standard will not give you the
wholesale price...period.
But, all parts should run you under $900....total...IF you can buy them, IF
you can legally install them.

BTW..its guys like you two, that I would not ****ing install a thermostat
on...but then again, you two are the kinds that would rather spend $39.99 on
a POS Lux, and think you got a deal, while your neighbor got a Honeywell for
under $50 installed, that is 4X the stat you got.

IF you think its bad now...guess what? Its about to get worse.

I suggest you two get a better idea of who you are talking to before you
insert your foot into your mouth..as anyone here can tell you that over the
years not only have we offered parts to the posters AT WHOLESALE, but have
also helped them find things that Joe Blow Homeowner CANT get.

Sheesh...another ****y homeowner that thought he was about to get told
off.....stop assuming **** and you guys might find out the world aint out to
get you.

Carolina Breeze HVAC

"TURTLE" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Good God..Terry, the brain dead one man band speaks...tell me Terry..you
****ed another judge out of a million yet?

I was installing 14 SEER units in Palm Springs CA for less than that...and
in YOUR state, the one that only requires you to have a valid EPA card to
buy things, with no licence, you are ****ing the hell out of someone for
that price you listed.
Period.

Also Stevey Boy , these people are talking about you as a asshole and a
hack
scaming people in this hvac business if you did not know it or not.

I dont give a ****....its normally when you start to scare the hacks like
you, you get branded one yourself.
Had a guy yesterday tell the customer that I was out of business, even thou
we opened another location...
Amazing...
Also Stevey Boy, I don't remember ever giving prices over the internet but
you in
some way think I thought of a price in my mine that was too high. I guess
you have
to start reading mines now on the internet.

He was asking for WHOLESALE prices you dip****.
OF course, I know English is a second or third language to you...so,
here...one time real slow for you..
its MINDS....you ****ing retard.

Now I do see one thing that fired your rocket and that was he bought a
York and you did not get to sell it to him.

I dont give a damn what he gets, who he gets it from, or what he pays.
I dont sell units over the net like you claim....never have, never will.

If you wanna play Terry, suggest you get back on your lithuim, and then, you
might stand a chance, but you dont bother me.
What bothers me is that hacks like you can actually stay in business, and
the public isnt really aware of your activities...but I know one things for
sure...Judge Duck down your way sure thinks different of you....
Chan 6 was interested too...

Now, Terry...STFU and KMA. Youre borderline here.

TURTLE

Carolina Breeze HVAC

"Brian" wrote in message
oups.com...

TURTLE wrote:

Steve the Breezer Hack , What was wrong with the $4,075.00 price for the
12 seer
gas furnace and condenser ?

Depends where you are at, BTUs and Ts, duct rework... 3T 100,000 BTUs
in IN with no duct rework and some searching and negging could be had
for $3,000... going rate is $3600...

Wholesale is about ~2k.

LOL..about a grand high.
You want to talk wholesale?
3 ton, 10 SEER AMSt unit, about $500
Furnace, about $300
Coil, between 150 and 200.

knowledge and tools to properly install it....priceless.

TURTLE

"Brian" wrote in message
oups.com...

TURTLE wrote:

Steve the Breezer Hack , What was wrong with the $4,075.00 price for the 12
seer
gas furnace and condenser ?

Depends where you are at, BTUs and Ts, duct rework... 3T 100,000 BTUs
in IN with no duct rework and some searching and negging could be had
for $3,000... going rate is $3600...

Wholesale is about ~2k.

This is Turtle.

take this system and put it in a 2.5 foot attic , 105ºF weather, all duct will
be sheet metal, meet fire marshal spec.s, you do the gas and electric work, and
last of all the job is up in the country about 40 miles from nowhere. now we
could move this job to down town city in California. There is no set pricing
structure that would work on these systems and Stevey Wonder should Know that,
for he is just flaming for a fight.

TURTLE

TURTLE

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"Brian" wrote in message
oups.com...

TURTLE wrote:

Steve the Breezer Hack , What was wrong with the $4,075.00 price for the 12
seer
gas furnace and condenser ?

Depends where you are at, BTUs and Ts, duct rework... 3T 100,000 BTUs
in IN with no duct rework and some searching and negging could be had
for $3,000... going rate is $3600...

Wholesale is about ~2k.

LOL..about a grand high.
You want to talk wholesale?
3 ton, 10 SEER AMSt unit, about $500
Furnace, about $300
Coil, between 150 and 200.

knowledge and tools to properly install it....priceless.

this is Turtle.

Het Stevey , I go to those damage equipment sales but I don't buy any of that
trash. Do you buy them ?

TURTLE

TURTLE

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

I don't buy at the damage hvac equipment sales and do the work that cheaply !

TURTLE

Carolina Breeze HVAC

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Borderline libel Terry...
Difference is, you know what you put up is a lie.

Oh...and just curious Mr One Man Band with no licence to work.....got any
good floating sales on? LOL

TURTLE

Carolina Breeze HVAC

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"Brian" wrote in message
oups.com...

TURTLE wrote:

Steve the Breezer Hack , What was wrong with the $4,075.00 price for
the 12 seer
gas furnace and condenser ?

Depends where you are at, BTUs and Ts, duct rework... 3T 100,000 BTUs
in IN with no duct rework and some searching and negging could be had
for $3,000... going rate is $3600...

Wholesale is about ~2k.

LOL..about a grand high.
You want to talk wholesale?
3 ton, 10 SEER AMSt unit, about $500
Furnace, about $300
Coil, between 150 and 200.

knowledge and tools to properly install it....priceless.

this is Turtle.

Het Stevey , I go to those damage equipment sales but I don't buy any of
that trash. Do you buy them ?

All the ones I saw had your name on em.

No ****tard, they are new prices, but I cant help it since you dont do
resi...you said so...I cant help it you cant buy in bulk.
One man shop and all....

TURTLE

TURTLE

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"Brian" wrote in message
oups.com...

TURTLE wrote:

[...]

This is Turtrle.

Watch Trolling over here for they will plonk you here.

TURTLE

TURTLE

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Hey Stevey , You and Sparkey Bill have not been drinking again ?

Now to liing here. You just told the biggest one ever by saying I was
licenceless in my state and city. I have had HVAC / Electric licences everysince
1956 . had Contractor Liability 2 Mill. since 1985 . Oakdale City operator
licences since 1990 when they started requiring them.

Now after reading about my licences being effect and you flate out saying i
don't have them. I will have to say you are a ling person to say the atleast but
should call you much more. It don't bother you by liing like that and sleep good
at nite ? if i lied as much as you do , i would have trouble sleeping good at
night.

TURTLE