Caesar Romano

Default Checking prices for American Standard Central Air:

On 28 Aug 2005 12:30:23 -0700, "Carlos" wrote
Checking prices for American Standard Central Air:

Thanks to Turtle for his input, the only one that came up with some
numbers. All I am asking for is for some prices, is that so hard to get
in this forums without people questioning why I am asking for
it??...let me decide what is relevant to me (as a consumer). I already
found a very reputable contractor that would do the job anyways, I
already got a quote for the whole job and I know he will do a good job.
All I am getting is sarcasm here.

Carlos

There are a lot of assholes in this NG Carlos. The alt.havc group is
much worse. My guess is a lot of these jerks are in the business and
hate to see someone question prices. If they're not in the business
then they are just assholes, pure and simple.

Their advice is worth about as much as their personalities.

BTW, I had an American Standard 3.5Ton 12seer ac/gas heat unit
installed in 1/97 to replace a York unit. Total cost for the unit
w/installation was $4075 in Birmingham AL. No problems since.

Good luck.