Carolina Breeze HVAC

"TURTLE" wrote in message
. ..

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
On 28 Aug 2005 12:30:23 -0700, "Carlos" wrote
Checking prices for American Standard Central Air:

Thanks to Turtle for his input, the only one that came up with some
numbers. All I am asking for is for some prices, is that so hard to get
in this forums without people questioning why I am asking for
it??...let me decide what is relevant to me (as a consumer). I already
found a very reputable contractor that would do the job anyways, I
already got a quote for the whole job and I know he will do a good job.
All I am getting is sarcasm here.

Carlos

And Turtles prices were high...very high.

There are a lot of assholes in this NG Carlos. The alt.havc group is
much worse. My guess is a lot of these jerks are in the business and
hate to see someone question prices. If they're not in the business
then they are just assholes, pure and simple.

Nope....wholesale prices are not anyones business, unless you are in the
business.
Call American Standard and ask them...they will tell you to contact the
local
supply house, who wont talk to you without a licence or proof of being in
the
trade.

Their advice is worth about as much as their personalities.

BTW, I had an American Standard 3.5Ton 12seer ac/gas heat unit
installed in 1/97 to replace a York unit. Total cost for the unit
w/installation was $4075 in Birmingham AL. No problems since.

Good God...where in hell you live at?

this is Turtle.

Steve the Breezer Hack , What was wrong with the $4,075.00 price for the
12 seer
gas furnace and condenser ? You said Good God ...where in hell you live
at? what
does that mean ?

Good God..Terry, the brain dead one man band speaks...tell me Terry..you
****ed another judge out of a million yet?

I was installing 14 SEER units in Palm Springs CA for less than that...and
in YOUR state, the one that only requires you to have a valid EPA card to
buy things, with no licence, you are ****ing the hell out of someone for
that price you listed.
Period.

Also Stevey Boy , these people are talking about you as a asshole and a
hack
scaming people in this hvac business if you did not know it or not.

I dont give a ****....its normally when you start to scare the hacks like
you, you get branded one yourself.
Had a guy yesterday tell the customer that I was out of business, even thou
we opened another location...
Amazing...
Also Stevey Boy, I don't remember ever giving prices over the internet but
you in
some way think I thought of a price in my mine that was too high. I guess
you have
to start reading mines now on the internet.

He was asking for WHOLESALE prices you dip****.
OF course, I know English is a second or third language to you...so,
here...one time real slow for you..
its MINDS....you ****ing retard.

Now I do see one thing that fired your rocket and that was he bought a
York and you did not get to sell it to him.

I dont give a damn what he gets, who he gets it from, or what he pays.
I dont sell units over the net like you claim....never have, never will.

If you wanna play Terry, suggest you get back on your lithuim, and then, you
might stand a chance, but you dont bother me.
What bothers me is that hacks like you can actually stay in business, and
the public isnt really aware of your activities...but I know one things for
sure...Judge Duck down your way sure thinks different of you....
Chan 6 was interested too...

Now, Terry...STFU and KMA. Youre borderline here.

TURTLE