Niel A. Farrow

Default Ideal Standard spacesaver bath prices?

I'm looking to buy one of te space saver baths. Best price I've seen is
bathroomexpress.co.uk at £483. Also plumbworld at £509.

These prices include a front panel.

Anyone know of a cheaper place?

Alternatively, anyone know where I can get a 150 cm long bath?

Thank you,

Neil
Lee Blaver

Niel A. Farrow wrote:
I'm looking to buy one of te space saver baths. Best price I've seen is
bathroomexpress.co.uk at £483. Also plumbworld at £509.

These prices include a front panel.

Anyone know of a cheaper place?

Alternatively, anyone know where I can get a 150 cm long bath?

Thank you,

Neil

We were looking for a 1500mm bath as well...

Nowhere near the quality of the Ideal bath, but B&Q a 1500mm plastic
bath for £120 + £24 for the plastic front panel.
Called "Harmony Petite".

Link to whole suite, but the bath is available separately:
http://www.diy.com/bq/product/produc...tId=&CATID=185

Lee

--
To reply use lee.blaver and NTL world com