Tony Hwang

Default On-line furnace parts place

Hi,
Where is best place to order furnace parts on-line?
Something like poressure switch, control board, etc.
TIA,
Tony

Mikepier

I've ordered parts from this place in the past without problems.
http://www.msservice.net/

They even helped me troubleshoot a wall furnace I had a problem with.

Tony Hwang

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Hi,
Where is best place to order furnace parts on-line?
Something like poressure switch, control board, etc.
TIA,
Tony

Hmmm,
I'm working on one so your kind will burn in it.
Tony

well lets see I have not bought american car in 20 years due to poor
quality - china hase an active space program-hydrogen bombs, more phd
level tech grads than usa, higher levels of investment in basic
science etc. are developing pebble bed reactors which have many less
problems than ours and were not stupid enough to invade and try to
occupy iraq and I suspect will shortly be manufacturing our hvac as
they do so much else.

quite hiding from your inadequacys behind bigotry.
Stan