well lets see I have not bought american car in 20 years due to poor
quality - china hase an active space program-hydrogen bombs, more phd
level tech grads than usa, higher levels of investment in basic
science etc. are developing pebble bed reactors which have many less
problems than ours and were not stupid enough to invade and try to
occupy iraq and I suspect will shortly be manufacturing our hvac as
they do so much else.

quite hiding from your inadequacys behind bigotry.
Stan

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 00:15:50 -0500, "Anthony Berlin"
wrote:

Firstly I haven't seen an Asian yet that can work a garbage disposal without
fuc*ing it up, why you want to start on furnaces? And your driving...thats a
whole nuther story.

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
Where is best place to order furnace parts on-line?
Something like poressure switch, control board, etc.
TIA,
Tony