Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Todd H.

Default tile - changing color via a newer process?

I have some lovely 70's light green tile in a shower that a Realtor
indicator could be changed to a more neutral color with a new process
that's inexpensive, fast to do and you can use the same day after it's
processed.

I _think_ this may be known as reglazing, but I'm not certain.

Anyone have any more info on that? I've googled and found some
refereences to a Glasstech 9000 process, but remarkably little seems
to be said about this process as a whole. I'm considering it as a
means to dress up a bathroom in preparation for home sale and would
welcome any further to educate myself on choosing refinishers to do
this work.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

removing tile mastic from plaster walls Jane Home Repair 5 February 23rd 05 01:12 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
PlasPlugs tile cutter?? What a load of pants Ben UK diy 24 April 30th 04 09:54 AM
ceramic tile on sheet rock question TM Home Repair 21 December 13th 03 06:58 PM
Tile Indentation & Cracking, Installer, and the Attorney General Ben Home Repair 8 July 18th 03 02:25 PM