Todd H.

G Henslee writes:
Duane Bozarth wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Todd H. wrote:

I have some lovely 70's light green tile in a shower that a Realtor
indicator could be changed to a more neutral color with a new process
that's inexpensive, fast to do and you can use the same day after it's
processed.

WTF does a realtor know???

What superficial cosmetics cab make a house sell faster, maybe???

Specifically, WTF does a realtor know about a tile reglazing
technique. Answer is they don't know **** about it.

This particular realtor I spoke with appears to know more than most
here on the subject at hand--i.e. that the process exists and does
deliver a neutral color on existing tile in good condition for about
$400. The more I talk to the reglazing guys (I've spoken with 3 now),
they all say "Yeah I hear 'i didn't know that was possible' at least
once a day."

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.