Duane Bozarth

"Todd H." wrote:

I have some lovely 70's light green tile in a shower that a Realtor
indicator could be changed to a more neutral color with a new process
that's inexpensive, fast to do and you can use the same day after it's
processed.

I _think_ this may be known as reglazing, but I'm not certain.

Anyone have any more info on that? I've googled and found some
refereences to a Glasstech 9000 process, but remarkably little seems
to be said about this process as a whole. I'm considering it as a
means to dress up a bathroom in preparation for home sale and would
welcome any further to educate myself on choosing refinishers to do
this work.

These are almost (if not all) franchisee operations from a "veritable
plethora" of outfits but all are variations of an epoxy or acrylic
surface application. Better ones will do a good job of resurfacing the
existing to get a good bond, others may simply hand sand a little and
go...

I'm w/ the respondent who suggested first just putting it on the market
unless it's really ugly or stained...you could always do it if it seems
to be a stumbling block at that point. If you do, you'll probably have
to disclose it in order to cya in case it starts failing after a sale in
short order...