gwtx2

Default Sears Garage Door

For some reason one of my Craftsman Garage doors won't open from the
outside if the car is running. It opens from the inside all the time
(car running or not). I've changed the batteries in the remote with no
luck. Any ideas?

Dan C

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:45:47 -0700, gwtx2 wrote:

For some reason one of my Craftsman Garage doors won't open from the
outside if the car is running. It opens from the inside all the time
(car running or not). I've changed the batteries in the remote with no
luck. Any ideas?

I'd suggest reading the owner's manual a few times, while you're in the
garage with the door closed and the car running. Sometimes the flux
capacitor inductive charge (which is causing your problem) will get
neutralized by this procedure. It may take up to two hours or so, but
stick with it. Good luck!

Linux Registered User #327951

Pop

news

--
If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much
space.

One thing certain, you aren't on any cutting edge.
Linux registered users are the scum of the earth is the
picture you're portraying lately. It ain't nuttin' to
brag about! Or are you looking for sympathy?

gwtx2

Great idea!!! I read the manual 10 tens with the door closed and the
car running. I'm now writing this message from Heaven. Now, I don't
have to worry about it not working.

Old Stanley garage door opener Puddin' Man Home Repair 22 December 13th 04 12:19 AM
Building a Wooden Garage Door [email protected] Woodworking 12 June 17th 04 04:44 PM
Sears (Chamberlain) Garage Door Opener Randomly Opening Jeff Gaiche Home Ownership 1 February 12th 04 02:48 AM
sears garage door opener FH Home Repair 10 September 6th 03 07:02 PM
Garage door opener help...and patch jim Home Repair 7 July 25th 03 03:05 AM