Pop

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:45:47 -0700, gwtx2 wrote:

For some reason one of my Craftsman Garage doors
won't open from the
outside if the car is running. It opens from the
inside all the time
(car running or not). I've changed the batteries in
the remote with no
luck. Any ideas?

I'd suggest reading the owner's manual a few times,
while you're in the
garage with the door closed and the car running.
Sometimes the flux
capacitor inductive charge (which is causing your
problem) will get
neutralized by this procedure. It may take up to two
hours or so, but
stick with it. Good luck!

--
If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much
space.

One thing certain, you aren't on any cutting edge.
Linux registered users are the scum of the earth is the
picture you're portraying lately. It ain't nuttin' to
brag about! Or are you looking for sympathy?