RP

Default My house is freezing

-m wrote:

I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It
shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40
degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I
even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too
cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I
called the only local heating and cooling shop, and the guy told me I
was either drunk or crazy and should sleep it off. Then he hung up on
me. It's the weekend and there is no one else to call. I am wearing
all my winter clothing in the house and getting colder by the minute.
In fact since I started to type this message the temperature dropped 4
more degrees, it's now 36 in here.

Go sleep outside.

hvacrmedic

Suzie-Q

In article , -m wrote:

- I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It
- shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40
- degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I
- even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too
- cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I
- called the only local heating and cooling shop, and the guy told me I
- was either drunk or crazy and should sleep it off. Then he hung up on
- me. It's the weekend and there is no one else to call. I am wearing
- all my winter clothing in the house and getting colder by the minute.
- In fact since I started to type this message the temperature dropped 4
- more degrees, it's now 36 in here.

Open all the doors and windows.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Edwin Pawlowski

-m wrote in message
I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It
shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40
degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I
even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too
cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I

You can tell school is out. Hope you enjoy the summer using mommy's
computer. Soon you will be old enough to masturbate and won't have to use
the computer to do it.

fish

Bottle the excess cooled air in gallon jugs, then sell it on Ebay.
You will be able to pay for the high cost of cooling your home.

by the way, A) turn the thermastat to 74 and your problem will go
away, B) (if you are not trolling for a laugh) get new thermastat.

Fish

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:11:24 -0500, -m wrote:

I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It
shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40
degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I
even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too
cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I
called the only local heating and cooling shop, and the guy told me I
was either drunk or crazy and should sleep it off. Then he hung up on
me. It's the weekend and there is no one else to call. I am wearing
all my winter clothing in the house and getting colder by the minute.
In fact since I started to type this message the temperature dropped 4
more degrees, it's now 36 in here.

Gort

Suzie-Q wrote:
In article , -m wrote:

- I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It
- shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40
- degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I
- even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too
- cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I
- called the only local heating and cooling shop, and the guy told me I
- was either drunk or crazy and should sleep it off. Then he hung up on
- me. It's the weekend and there is no one else to call. I am wearing
- all my winter clothing in the house and getting colder by the minute.
- In fact since I started to type this message the temperature dropped 4
- more degrees, it's now 36 in here.

Open all the doors and windows.

What, and create a new Ice Age? ;-)

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

Joseph Meehan

-m wrote:
I dont know what the hell is going on.

Your "either drunk or crazy" or as I suspect bored.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

mike

abandon your house & go live under a bridge.
G Henslee

-m wrote:
I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It
shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40
degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors.
In fact since I started to type this message the temperature dropped 4
more degrees, it's now 36 in here.

You need to exorcise the demons. Especially the one living in your body.
Dr. Hardcrab

-m wrote in message
I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It
shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40
degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I
even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too
cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I
called the only local heating and cooling shop, and the guy told me I
was either drunk or crazy and should sleep it off. Then he hung up on
me. It's the weekend and there is no one else to call. I am wearing
all my winter clothing in the house and getting colder by the minute.
In fact since I started to type this message the temperature dropped 4
more degrees, it's now 36 in here.

Damn! and I thought MY wife was frigid......

Rance Stoddard

i sold my car cause the air conditoner was to cold.

Stormin Mormon

http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/yourchild/masturb.htm

Most often, however, boys find their penises accidentally, possibly during a
diaper change around six to seven months of age and become curious (not
unlike their fascination with other parts of their bodies, such as fingers,
toes, ears, etc.). Some child psychologists think that boys who have seen a
naked girl may be fearful that they could lose their penis and end up
looking like the girl. However, no one can be sure of what these toddlers
are thinking.

Fearful of lost penis! Well, that explains this kid on the computer?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

-m wrote in message
I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It
shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40
degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I
even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too
cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I

You can tell school is out. Hope you enjoy the summer using mommy's
computer. Soon you will be old enough to masturbate and won't have to use
the computer to do it.

A challenge for old house lovers Mike Mitchell UK diy 322 September 30th 04 12:29 AM
Contacting contractor to buy our house? (Long) Cina Home Ownership 4 March 4th 04 04:31 AM
house rebuilt year Djavdet Home Repair 27 February 20th 04 02:50 AM
House Moisture JAG Home Repair 6 August 29th 03 06:53 PM
another 'house not selling' lament RPC Home Ownership 13 July 29th 03 11:51 PM