Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RP

Default My house is freezing

-m wrote:

I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It
shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40
degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I
even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too
cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I
called the only local heating and cooling shop, and the guy told me I
was either drunk or crazy and should sleep it off. Then he hung up on
me. It's the weekend and there is no one else to call. I am wearing
all my winter clothing in the house and getting colder by the minute.
In fact since I started to type this message the temperature dropped 4
more degrees, it's now 36 in here.

Go sleep outside.

hvacrmedic

A challenge for old house lovers Mike Mitchell UK diy 322 September 30th 04 12:29 AM
Contacting contractor to buy our house? (Long) Cina Home Ownership 4 March 4th 04 04:31 AM
house rebuilt year Djavdet Home Repair 27 February 20th 04 02:50 AM
House Moisture JAG Home Repair 6 August 29th 03 06:53 PM
another 'house not selling' lament RPC Home Ownership 13 July 29th 03 11:51 PM