Stormin Mormon

http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/yourchild/masturb.htm

Most often, however, boys find their penises accidentally, possibly during a
diaper change around six to seven months of age and become curious (not
unlike their fascination with other parts of their bodies, such as fingers,
toes, ears, etc.). Some child psychologists think that boys who have seen a
naked girl may be fearful that they could lose their penis and end up
looking like the girl. However, no one can be sure of what these toddlers
are thinking.

Fearful of lost penis! Well, that explains this kid on the computer?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

-m wrote in message
I dont know what the hell is going on. My house is freezing. It
shows the outdoor temperature is 97 degrees. Inside the house it's 40
degrees. The hotter it gets outdoors, the colder it gets indoors. I
even turned on my furnace but it will not start (it's probably too
cold for the furnace to start). What really angers me, is that I

You can tell school is out. Hope you enjoy the summer using mommy's
computer. Soon you will be old enough to masturbate and won't have to use
the computer to do it.