Abe

Default Shower head wont rotate

I just bought one of those fancy massage shower heads and installed it
according to the detailed instructions. The damn thing will not
rotate. I tried both hot water, cold water, and mixed them. I tried
full power, and little power, and no water at all. The damn thing
still wont rotate. It don't say nothing in the instructions about
plugging it in or installing batteries either, plus there is no cord.
This is really starting to **** me off, and causing much anxiety. In
fact I just did an online blood pressure test and the web site said my
BP is in the severe danger zone.

---------
You need to bring a plugged in toaster into the shower with you and
turn it on. That'll work.

David Martel

Padro,

Hard to believe that anyone would troll on something like this. It's
new, It's under warranty, it doesn't work. So what should you do. Return it.

Dave M.