DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shower head wont rotate (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/112439-re-shower-head-wont-rotate.html)

Abe July 9th 05 07:48 AM

Shower head wont rotate

I just bought one of those fancy massage shower heads and installed it
according to the detailed instructions. The damn thing will not
rotate. I tried both hot water, cold water, and mixed them. I tried
full power, and little power, and no water at all. The damn thing
still wont rotate. It don't say nothing in the instructions about
plugging it in or installing batteries either, plus there is no cord.
This is really starting to **** me off, and causing much anxiety. In
fact I just did an online blood pressure test and the web site said my
BP is in the severe danger zone.

---------
You need to bring a plugged in toaster into the shower with you and
turn it on. That'll work.

Donald Gares July 9th 05 08:18 AM

wrote:

I just bought one of those fancy massage shower heads and installed it
according to the detailed instructions. The damn thing will not
rotate. I tried both hot water, cold water, and mixed them. I tried
full power, and little power, and no water at all. The damn thing
still wont rotate. It dont say nothing in the instructions about
plugging it in or installing batteries either, plus there is no cord.
This is really starting to **** me off, and causing much anxiety. In
fact I just did an online blood pressure test and the website said my
BP is in the severe danger zone.

Padro

Take Abe's toaster advice as that will also dramatically lower your
blood pressure almost instantly. :-)

Don

[email protected] July 9th 05 04:16 PM

On 8-Jul-2005, wrote:

I just bought one of those fancy massage shower heads and
installed it
according to the detailed instructions. The damn thing
will not
rotate. I tried both hot water, cold water, and mixed
them. I tried
full power, and little power, and no water at all. The
damn thing
still wont rotate. It dont say nothing in the
instructions about
plugging it in or installing batteries either, plus there
is no cord.
This is really starting to **** me off, and causing much
anxiety. In
fact I just did an online blood pressure test and the
website said my
BP is in the severe danger zone.

Padro

Here's a clue. The thing is supposed to rotate. So take it
back and get a replacement as the one you have is clearly
broken.
Or you could continue to screw with it until blood spurts
out your eyes and ears. Your choice.

ml

David Martel July 9th 05 04:18 PM

Padro,

Hard to believe that anyone would troll on something like this. It's
new, It's under warranty, it doesn't work. So what should you do. Return it.

Dave M.