Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SilverUnicorn

Default Basement finishing - What to do around HVAC?

Hi gang!

We are in the process of finishing our basement. While I have studded
and primes all outside walls, I am at a loss as to what to do around the
HVAC unit. Any ideas? It would be difficult to frame around, since it butts
up to a steel support girder, and not wood that I could attach framing to.
Here is a (albeit poor) picture.

Just wondering how we would be able to hide this when the basement is
finished.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or ideas. This has turned into quite a
project!

Chris