Nehmo Sergheyev

Default Outhouse Plans in Grate Demand !

- Guv Bob -
Hoo's got a good set of plans* for an old timey style
outhouse!?

- Nehmo -
I know it's not what you want, but I'm considering getting a
construction outhouse - for workers at a job site, which is usually an
established home for my jobs. I'm thinking about one of the tent models:
http://store.yahoo.com/nebogear/aatjouthouse.html
I'm wondering about their "Foldable Commode/Toilet Chair". Do they mean
the tank folds up? Or does the chair just have a hole in it?

--
|||||||||||||||| Nehmo Sergheyev ||||||||||||||||

Nehmo Sergheyev

I know it's not what you want, but I'm considering getting a
construction outhouse - for workers at a job site, which is usually an
established home for my jobs. I'm thinking about one of the tent

models:
http://store.yahoo.com/nebogear/aatjouthouse.html
I'm wondering about their "Foldable Commode/Toilet Chair". Do they

mean
the tank folds up? Or does the chair just have a hole in it?

It's just something with a hole in it, and there are other options:
http://store.preparedness.com/chemportoil.html
It seems like if the user had diarrhea, the legs of the chair would get
splashed upon.

--
|||||||||||||||| Nehmo Sergheyev ||||||||||||||||

Chas Hurst

Obviously most or all of you guys never had the pleasure of using a Military
field outhouse or latrine.
Construction is similar to domestic outhouses of old but underneath the
seats is placed the bottom third of a 50 gal drum filled with diesel oil.
These drums were pulled out and set afire reducing the contents to ash and
perfuming the area rather uniquely.
Sometimes this process did not go as intended.

"Nehmo Sergheyev" wrote in message
I know it's not what you want, but I'm considering getting a
construction outhouse - for workers at a job site, which is usually an
established home for my jobs. I'm thinking about one of the tent

models:
http://store.yahoo.com/nebogear/aatjouthouse.html
I'm wondering about their "Foldable Commode/Toilet Chair". Do they

mean
the tank folds up? Or does the chair just have a hole in it?

It's just something with a hole in it, and there are other options:
http://store.preparedness.com/chemportoil.html
It seems like if the user had diarrhea, the legs of the chair would get
splashed upon.

--
|||||||||||||||| Nehmo Sergheyev ||||||||||||||||

Marizel

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:13:27 GMT, "Nehmo Sergheyev"
wrote:

- Guv Bob -
Hoo's got a good set of plans* for an old timey style
outhouse!?

- Nehmo -
I know it's not what you want, but I'm considering getting a
construction outhouse - for workers at a job site, which is usually an
established home for my jobs.

Don't forget the "No Smoking" sign.
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8085008/

Stormin Mormon

Considering that I know what a cheese grater is, I'm not sure I would want
an outhouse that grates. That could be either stinky or painful.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Nehmo Sergheyev" wrote in message
I know it's not what you want, but I'm considering getting a
construction outhouse - for workers at a job site, which is usually an
established home for my jobs. I'm thinking about one of the tent

models:
http://store.yahoo.com/nebogear/aatjouthouse.html
I'm wondering about their "Foldable Commode/Toilet Chair". Do they

mean
the tank folds up? Or does the chair just have a hole in it?

It's just something with a hole in it, and there are other options:
http://store.preparedness.com/chemportoil.html
It seems like if the user had diarrhea, the legs of the chair would get
splashed upon.

--
|||||||||||||||| Nehmo Sergheyev ||||||||||||||||

Cyberbilly

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Considering that I know what a cheese grater is, I'm not sure I would want
an outhouse that grates. That could be either stinky or painful.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

Hey Chris: How can you tell when you are at a Mormon wedding?

The bride's not pregnant, but her mother is.

-CB

jls

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Considering that I know what a cheese grater is, I'm not sure I would

want
an outhouse that grates. That could be either stinky or painful.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

Hey Chris: How can you tell when you are at a Mormon wedding?

The bride's not pregnant, but her mother is.

-CB

Ahhh. Fomenting a religious war, are ya, Timmy? Well, let's get it on.
Here's a little fodder:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou.../3.html?sect=8

Good ol' boy xian Missaurans murdered 120 Mormons, including women and
children, at Haun's Mill in the 1830's. The Lt. Governor of Missouri,
Lilburn Boggs, declared open season on Mormons.

Snake

Cyberbilly wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Considering that I know what a cheese grater is, I'm not sure I would want
an outhouse that grates. That could be either stinky or painful.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

Hey Chris: How can you tell when you are at a Mormon wedding?

The bride's not pregnant, but her mother is.

-CB

I usually make it a point not to perpetuate cross-posts, but I'm gonna violate
my policy.

Jerry Falwell's secretary buzzed him and said, "I know you don't want to be
disturbed, but the Pope is on the phone and he says it's very important."

Falwell picked up the phone and said "Hey, Benny. It's good to hear from you.
What's going on?"

Pope: "Well, Jerry, I have some good news, and some bad news. Which do you
want first?"

Falwell: "Let me have the good news first."

Pope: "Jerry, the Lord came to me in a vision and told me that he is making
his plans to come back to earth very soon. To prepare the way, he wants to
meet with a small group of religious leaders to reveal his plans to us in more
detail."

Falwell: "That's wonderful news, Benny! Praise the Lord! How could there
possibly be any bad news after that? When and where does he want to meet us?"

Pope: "That's the bad news. The meeting is at 10 o'clock Tuesday morning in
Salt Lake City."
Stormin Mormon

I woulda said 30 pans of green jello with carrot shavings.

You hear... at Mormon Weddings, they need a designated drunk.

You call "get your fat butt over here, Spencer" and half the boys in the
room come to you.

The punch bowl is considered "spiked" if someone mixes the punch with
caffeinated soda pop.

The women stand around and discuss if chocolate is a violation of the word
of wisdom.

The groom is carrying a diamond studded CTR ring in a velvet box before the
wedding.

The Bishop, bride, and groom all arrive 15 minutes late.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message

Hey Chris: How can you tell when you are at a Mormon wedding?

The bride's not pregnant, but her mother is.

-CB

Stormin Mormon

For one, I thought CB was funny.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

" jls" wrote in message
. ..

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message

Hey Chris: How can you tell when you are at a Mormon wedding?

The bride's not pregnant, but her mother is.

-CB

Ahhh. Fomenting a religious war, are ya, Timmy? Well, let's get it on.
Here's a little fodder:

Stormin Mormon

Reminds me of the "Oh God" movie with George Burns and John Denver. And how
the grocery store manager was instructed to go up to the big guy in the
white suit and tell him God had a personal message.

Some folks just don't teach the correct message.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Snake" wrote in message

[...]

Cyberbilly

Stormin' Mormon:

For one, I thought CB was funny.

Glad you took it in spirit.

But tell me. If a couple of Jehovah's witnesses come knocking your
door, do you get into a fight, or swap stories, or what?

-CB

Cyberbilly

"BasketWeaver" wrote in message
m...
I tell them I'm Catholic; they wish me a good day and leave. BW (I'm
really Baptist)

That ain't right. Yer gittin' the benefits of bein' Catholic without any of
the obligations. :-)

-CB

Stormin Mormon

After a couple minutes, they figure out that I'm trying to teach *THEM*
about Jesus. And then they make a hasty retreat.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"BasketWeaver" wrote in message
m...
I tell them I'm Catholic; they wish me a good day and leave. BW (I'm really
Baptist)

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stormin' Mormon:

For one, I thought CB was funny.

Glad you took it in spirit.

But tell me. If a couple of Jehovah's witnesses come knocking your
door, do you get into a fight, or swap stories, or what?

-CB

Stormin Mormon

I enjoy talking about Jesus. It is usually a good discussion -- even when
discussing with folks who have MAJOR differences of opinion.

One thing I've noticed about LDS / Mormons. We're seldom upset by others
having different views.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stormin' Mormon:

But tell me. If a couple of Jehovah's witnesses come knocking your
door, do you get into a fight, or swap stories, or what?

-CB

G Henslee

Stormin Mormon wrote:
After a couple minutes, they figure out that I'm trying to teach *THEM*
about Jesus. And then they make a hasty retreat.

You're a joke.

Stormin Mormon

Well, at least you punctuated correctly.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
After a couple minutes, they figure out that I'm trying to teach *THEM*
about Jesus. And then they make a hasty retreat.

You're a joke.

Cyberbilly

G Henslee, Troll:

You're a Joke.

You're an A-hole.

-CB

Cyberbilly

Stormin' Mormon:

I woulda said 30 pans of green jello with carrot shavings.

Know why you always take two Mormons with you when you go fishing?

Because is you only take one, he'll drink all the beer.

-CB

G Henslee

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The Bishop, bride, and groom all arrive 15 minutes late.

Easy to tell who the bride is - she's the one with the most flies
buzzing around her.
Stormin Mormon

That one dates you -- and it's not even right. It's an Italian joke.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

The Bishop, bride, and groom all arrive 15 minutes late.

Easy to tell who the bride is - she's the one with the most flies
buzzing around her.

Stormin Mormon

That one needed about five bangs.

You're an A-hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(OK, that's more than five.)

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
G Henslee, Troll:

You're a Joke.

You're an A-hole.

-CB

Stormin Mormon

With two, you have a designated drinker?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stormin' Mormon:

I woulda said 30 pans of green jello with carrot shavings.

Know why you always take two Mormons with you when you go fishing?

Because is you only take one, he'll drink all the beer.

-CB

Donna

In a certain southern college town around 1977, all you had to do was
tell them (the Mormons, too) you attended the church of Christ, and
they'd get out of the door as quick as they could. The Bible knowledge
reputation got around fast.

Donna

BasketWeaver wrote:
I tell them I'm Catholic; they wish me a good day and leave. BW (I'm really
Baptist)

"Cyberbilly" wrote ...
But tell me. If a couple of Jehovah's witnesses come knocking your
door, do you get into a fight, or swap stories, or what?

G Henslee

Cyberbilly wrote:
Stormin' Mormon:

For one, I thought CB was funny.

Glad you took it in spirit.

But tell me. If a couple of Jehovah's witnesses come knocking your
door, do you get into a fight, or swap stories, or what?

-CB

The same product, Mormon B Gone that works on them when they crawl up to
the door will work on the JW's as well. Keep a can on the shelf right
next to the Limey Away.

--
Learn the Truth about Mormonism
http://www.eaec.org/cults/mormons.htm
harry k

Stormin Mormon wrote:
After a couple minutes, they figure out that I'm trying to teach *THEM*
about Jesus. And then they make a hasty retreat.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

"BasketWeaver" wrote in message
m...
I tell them I'm Catholic; they wish me a good day and leave. BW (I'm really
Baptist)

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stormin' Mormon:

For one, I thought CB was funny.

Glad you took it in spirit.

But tell me. If a couple of Jehovah's witnesses come knocking your
door, do you get into a fight, or swap stories, or what?

-CB

Hasn't worked for me. The minute you start on a religious discussion,
you loose, they'll never give up. The only thing that works for me is
outright rudeness. The last time as I came to the door I saw the
'watchtower' sticking out of the briefcase, open door and say
instantely "I'm not interested in your cult, leave NOW!" They did
without a word.

Harry K

Guv Bob

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stormin' Mormon:

I woulda said 30 pans of green jello with carrot

shavings.

Know why you always take two Mormons with you when you go

fishing?

Because is you only take one, he'll drink all the beer.

-CB

That's a BAPTISS JOKE, yew heathen!!!

Guv Bob

I am never bothered by them rapscallions no more ever scents
I installed a handy self-aiming, high-pressure lawn
sprinkler.

Guv Bob
"Self-aiming, high-pressure lawn sprinklers - only $99.95"
(Mormons and Catholics pay 5% more. Jews get it wholesale
10% off.)

"BasketWeaver" wrote in message
m...
I tell them I'm Catholic; they wish me a good day and

leave. BW (I'm really
Baptist)

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message

oups.com...
Stormin' Mormon:

For one, I thought CB was funny.

Glad you took it in spirit.

But tell me. If a couple of Jehovah's witnesses come

knocking your
door, do you get into a fight, or swap stories, or what?

-CB

Stormin Mormon

Subject: Faith-Promoting Rumors
Date: Friday, November 07, 2003 8:40 AM

THE ULTIMATE MORMON URBAN LEGEND: A Parody of the Best Loved
Faith Promoting Rumors of a Peculiar People

Peter and Molly had just gotten engaged. While at the Lord's
University, they had been the Family Home Evening Group's "Mother" and
"Father." He had heard a voice telling him to marry her. His name
was
contained in her patriarchal blessing. For a date, they decided to
visit temple square and the Church Office Building.

Molly arrived late. She was late because she had just been to
the patriarch's house with her little brother who had Downs'
Syndrome.
The patriarch told this "general in the war in heaven" that he had
physically thrown Satan out in the pre-existence, and that he was
disabled in this life so that Satan would be unable to tempt him more
than he was able to bear. He also told her brother that he would be
called home from his mission to fight in World War Three when the
Constitution would hang by a thread and only either Orrin Hatch or the
B.Y.U. law school graduates could uphold the constitution. The
patriarch told her brother that he would play a large role in
fulfilling
the White Horse Prophecy. Molly had served her mission in Italy, and
when she tried to convert the Pope, he told her that he knew Joseph
Smith was a prophet but that he had to fight against the church
because
of the 666 on his papal hood. Molly's grandfather was the Japanese
pilot
who tried to bomb the Hawaiian temple during the attack on Pearl
Harbor
but couldn't, so he eventually joined the church. Molly's father
didn't
go on a mission because he was a quarterback for BYU and football was
his mission.

Peter was also running on "Mormon Standard Time." His little
brother had just received a mission call that contained a phone number
instead of telling him where his mission would be. When he called the
number, the prophet answered the phone and told him that he would be
serving a three-year mission to China. As a pre-mission present, he
bought his brother a copy of Bruce R. McConkie's book "Mormon
Doctrine"
which has over 42,000,000 errors in it and was denounced by every
member
of the Quorum of the Twelve (including Elder McConkie on his
deathbed).
Peter knew this was true with every fiber of his being. Peter had
served his mission to Southern California and when he tracked into
Madonna's house, she tried to seduce him and his companion. Now she
gets shocked every time she touches a Book of Mormon.

When Peter arrived, he was drinking a Coke because the church
owns a lot of stock in Coca-Cola. While in the church office
building,
Peter and Molly spoke to President Monson, whose patriarchal blessing
said that he would be the prophet in the Millennium. He told them
that
the Savior would come within their lifetimes. He told them that he
had
just seen the Savior walking the halls of the Salt Lake Temple, and
that
he looked exactly like the painting of the red-robed Messiah by Del
Parson, except with different colored eyes. When they left, they got
on
the elevator and President Kimball and three men wearing robes were in
the elevator already. President Kimball looked down at her wedding
ring
forged out of a horse-shoe nail and told them, "If you knew what I
know,
you would sell that ring and head down to Emergency Essentials." As
the
couple turned, looking into each other's eyes and remembering the
promises they had made to each other in the pre-existence, President
Kimball and the three men (the three Nephites!) disappeared.

As they walked past the temple, they saw Alice Cooper, a former
member of the church, urinating on the temple grounds in tie-dyed
garments. His old mission companion, Ozzy Osborne, was there also,
bitting the heads off of seagulls. Thank goodness Steve Martin and
Lionell Ritchee, both members of the church, were there with Eddie Van
Halen who was hearing the missionary discussions. While on their way
Emergency Essentials, they were hit and killed by a bus full of
missionaries from the MTC heading to the Salt Lake City airport. It's
ok--Peter and Molly were needed as missionaries on the other side.
And
after they were "embraced by the light," those on the other side of
the
veil fell down and worshiped these "generals in the war in heaven"
because they lived in days of Gordon B. Hinckley.

"It never ceases to amaze me how gullible some of our Church members
are
in broadcasting sensational stories, or dreams, or visions, or
purported
patriarchal blessings, or quotations, or supposedly from some person's
private diary, without first verifying the report with proper Church
authorities."

Harold B. Lee, General Priesthood Meeting, April Conference, 1970.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Guv Bob" wrote in message
I like jokes!!!! :O)

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
After a couple minutes, they figure out that I'm trying

to teach *THEM*
about Jesus. And then they make a hasty retreat.

You're a joke.

Stormin Mormon

Troll O Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
| | | | | | | | | | |
^

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"NuckinFutz" wrote in message
Prolly cuz you just finished having sex with your daughters and
granddaughters

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I enjoy talking about Jesus. It is usually a good discussion -- even when
discussing with folks who have MAJOR differences of opinion.

One thing I've noticed about LDS / Mormons. We're seldom upset by others
having different views.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

"Cyberbilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stormin' Mormon:

But tell me. If a couple of Jehovah's witnesses come knocking your
door, do you get into a fight, or swap stories, or what?

-CB

rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:30 AM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 04 09:16 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM