Luigi Zanasi

Default rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans

6. PLANS
6.1 WHERE CAN I FIND FREE PLANS?
Take that crowbar to your wallet, you cheapskate. See Crowbar
FAQ.

JOAT would be happy to give you free plans. He's always happy to
reply to email requests for free plans from folks just like you.
Hell, if you're in the neighbourhood, just stop on by and see
him. If I can find his phone number, I'll post it to all of
Usenet so that you'll be sure to see it.

6.2 WHERE CAN I GET PLANS FOR THE NEW YANKEE WORKSHOP PROJECTS?
You don't need plans. Bring your TV into the workshop and just
follow Norm as he is doing the work. If you have any clue about
woodworking, you should have no problem working as fast as he
does.

6.3 WHAT BOOKS SHOULD I PURCHASE TO LEARN ABOUT VARIOUS ASPECTS
OF WOODWORKING?
Watch the NYW on TV. With Norm, you don't need any steenking
books. Or get them cheap at the LEE-BRARY.

You could also get the books on this website:
http://webpages.charter.net/29Y/woodworking/books/

6.4 WHAT IS THE BEST WOODWORKING MAGAZINE?
See #6.3.

6.5 CAN I REPOST A NEAT ARTICLE/PLAN I FOUND ELSEWHERE?
Not if you don't want to have face the wrath of a pinko hog-
ridin' ex-marine hillbilly writer. Copyright law is really
simple: don't you ever dare copy anything from anywhere. Not
even the word "the". Period. Just using the cut and paste
feature on your computer could land you in deep trouble.
Copyright violations take the food out of the mouths of the
children of poor little innocent multinational corporations.
Besides, you will end up with a thread with over 100 posts full
of legalese from a whole bunch of people who really know what
they are talking about, just like the electrical threads.
Violating copyright laws is just as bad as criticising a certain
Soviet Kanuckistani tool pornographer.

Disclaimer: This does not refer to anyone who has ever posted in
this newsgroup, whether they are a pinko hog-ridin' ex-marine
hillbilly writer or not. It was simply meant to refer to the
wrath a copyright violator is likely to face. Note that the
words tool review or blasphemous support of Sears tools or
Woodcraft were not mentioned, so reference to any particular
individual self was not intended. See Disclaimer FAQ.

6.6 WHERE DO I FIND PLANS FOR A COFFIN?
Here is the invaluable advice provided by the ever helpful
wreck.wood regulars. (Courtesy of Deja News)

Christine Marie Sorensen wrote:

I'm looking for a book or set of plans to build a wood
coffin. Can anyone help out?

Jeff Mayhew wrote:

I'll see what I can dig up....

Tom Perigrin wrote:

That joke was a grave offense to my ears.

Patrick Olguin wrote:

Could we please let this thread die and be buried?

Gary T. wrote:

Here's another one for the kill file

Ted Scott wrote:
A resurrected thread.

6.7 WHERE DO I GET PLAN FOR BAT HOUSES?
WTF do you want those flying rodents around? Are you batty or
something. They'll just give you rabies and other nasty diseases
after sucking out all your blood. Besides bats screw all night
from 3 AM to daybreak.