Stormin Mormon

Reminds me of the "Oh God" movie with George Burns and John Denver. And how
the grocery store manager was instructed to go up to the big guy in the
white suit and tell him God had a personal message.

Some folks just don't teach the correct message.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Snake" wrote in message

I usually make it a point not to perpetuate cross-posts, but I'm gonna
violate
my policy.

Jerry Falwell's secretary buzzed him and said, "I know you don't want to be
disturbed, but the Pope is on the phone and he says it's very important."

Falwell picked up the phone and said "Hey, Benny. It's good to hear from
you.
What's going on?"

Pope: "Well, Jerry, I have some good news, and some bad news. Which do you
want first?"

Falwell: "Let me have the good news first."

Pope: "Jerry, the Lord came to me in a vision and told me that he is making
his plans to come back to earth very soon. To prepare the way, he wants to
meet with a small group of religious leaders to reveal his plans to us in
more
detail."

Falwell: "That's wonderful news, Benny! Praise the Lord! How could there
possibly be any bad news after that? When and where does he want to meet
us?"

Pope: "That's the bad news. The meeting is at 10 o'clock Tuesday morning in
Salt Lake City."