Chas Hurst

Obviously most or all of you guys never had the pleasure of using a Military
field outhouse or latrine.
Construction is similar to domestic outhouses of old but underneath the
seats is placed the bottom third of a 50 gal drum filled with diesel oil.
These drums were pulled out and set afire reducing the contents to ash and
perfuming the area rather uniquely.
Sometimes this process did not go as intended.

"Nehmo Sergheyev" wrote in message
I know it's not what you want, but I'm considering getting a
construction outhouse - for workers at a job site, which is usually an
established home for my jobs. I'm thinking about one of the tent

models:
http://store.yahoo.com/nebogear/aatjouthouse.html
I'm wondering about their "Foldable Commode/Toilet Chair". Do they

mean
the tank folds up? Or does the chair just have a hole in it?

It's just something with a hole in it, and there are other options:
http://store.preparedness.com/chemportoil.html
It seems like if the user had diarrhea, the legs of the chair would get
splashed upon.

--