Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Sam

Default The Hot Water Lobster (Hot Water Circulation system)

Hi,
Does anyone try out this product, The Hot Water Lobster? It doesn't
need the extra power which is good for my situation. Here is their
website

http://www.ho****erlobster.com/

Sam

Dick

It looks like wishful thinking. The hot water pipes would have to be
in just the right location to get the water to flow back to the tank.
Even then it probably takes a long, long time. Our pump recirculator
runs a couple of minutes each time, and it's under pressure. The
other problem I see is that not being electric, there is no way to run
it only during the times when you need it. Consequently, you will be
heating a lot of hot water you don't need to. Usually there is an
outlet above the sink for shaver, etc. Just get someone to run the
wires down under the sink from that outlet and install another duplex
outlet. I just had it done for $30. I furnished the parts.

need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM
Why do gas water heaters fail? I-zheet M'drurz Home Repair 40 January 12th 04 09:59 PM
Flushing / Cleaning Hot Water Heater Help Needed Cuse Home Repair 38 December 1st 03 02:01 AM
Why is this a bad idea? Mike Hibbert UK diy 18 August 28th 03 11:59 PM
Grounding Rod Info Mark Wilson Home Repair 37 July 19th 03 02:34 PM