Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gary

Default Floor outlet cover

I am trying to find a floor outlet cover that will close with a plug in
one of the outlets. All I can find are outlets that have the outlet
mounted so high in the hole that a standard plug keeps the cover from
closing. In addition none of the covers I found have a slot or whatever
to allow for the electric wire to be plugged in while the cover is closed.

Any one know of a source. I've even searched on the net and can't find
one. Is there some reason they don't exist. Codes?

Gary