Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Jason

Default Need Consumer Reports Report

I don't subscribe to Consumer Reports. I just visited their web site and
found out that I need a password to get the information that I need.

If you subscribe to Consumer Reports, I would great appreciate it if you
would check the back issues. Sarah--my next door neighbor--has a broken
gas range. It's a regular model gas range that does not have a hood or
microwave. She wants a gas range that is self cleaning.

Please tell me the top two gas ranges and which one of the two is your
favorite. Please post your response since I used a fake email address to
avoid getting SPAM. Thanks in advance.

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.

JennP

"Jason" wrote in message

I don't subscribe to Consumer Reports. I just visited their web site and
found out that I need a password to get the information that I need.

If you subscribe to Consumer Reports, I would great appreciate it if you
would check the back issues.

I get my CR info from my local library.

JennP.

Jostled Giblets

Jason wrote:
I don't subscribe to Consumer Reports. I just visited their web site
and found out that I need a password to get the information that I
need.

If you subscribe to Consumer Reports, I would great appreciate it if
you would check the back issues. Sarah--my next door neighbor--has a
broken gas range. It's a regular model gas range that does not have a
hood or microwave. She wants a gas range that is self cleaning.

Please tell me the top two gas ranges and which one of the two is
your favorite. Please post your response since I used a fake email
address to avoid getting SPAM. Thanks in advance.

Here is the article and the top three rated...

http://xml.eshop.msn.com/softcontent...186&scmId=1029

hope that helps. (btw... the hot point was rated as best buy...)

me

I subscribe to Consumer Reports online. It cost me 26.00 for the year.
Why in the world would I want to research this information for you, for
free.
Tell your neighbor to add 26. to the cost of her new kitchen appliance and
subscribe her own self.

"Jostled Giblets" wrote in message
Jason wrote:
I don't subscribe to Consumer Reports. I just visited their web site
and found out that I need a password to get the information that I
need.

If you subscribe to Consumer Reports, I would great appreciate it if
you would check the back issues. Sarah--my next door neighbor--has a
broken gas range. It's a regular model gas range that does not have a
hood or microwave. She wants a gas range that is self cleaning.

Please tell me the top two gas ranges and which one of the two is
your favorite. Please post your response since I used a fake email
address to avoid getting SPAM. Thanks in advance.

Here is the article and the top three rated...

http://xml.eshop.msn.com/softcontent...186&scmId=1029

hope that helps. (btw... the hot point was rated as best buy...)

TKM

"Jason" wrote in message

I don't subscribe to Consumer Reports. I just visited their web site and
found out that I need a password to get the information that I need.

If you subscribe to Consumer Reports, I would great appreciate it if you
would check the back issues. Sarah--my next door neighbor--has a broken
gas range. It's a regular model gas range that does not have a hood or
microwave. She wants a gas range that is self cleaning.

Please tell me the top two gas ranges and which one of the two is your
favorite. Please post your response since I used a fake email address to
avoid getting SPAM. Thanks in advance.

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.

At least spend a few bucks on the Annual CR Buying Guide. The new one just
came out. You'll get a ton of information and help support, at least a
little, the good folks who work hard to test all those products for you.

TKM

Jason wrote:
[...]

Friedrich and Whirlpool are the top rated.